Hate Noobs Necros

A

albrenegade

I hate all those noobs necros who don´t accept what camped means, i´ve been playing this game in this f*** realm for more than one year, i remenber when everybody was xping at tanglers that we had to be carefull where to pull cause camped spots, we all learned that, so please show this to your guildies necros. They are making this game a really nasty experience.

Albion sux even more each day. All Retards play in this realm?

L

Luv_Bunny

have to agree on you, compared to a few months ago the atmosphere in alb has gone down the drain.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by albrenegade
Albion sux even more each day.

I would say that there are as much retards playing in the other realm as this one but I do agree that this realm is going down the drain really really fast...faster than a spider covered in baby oil and WD-40.

And yes, some of the people who play necros do suck considerable amounts of ass. Just because they can clear out entire spawns in a couple of pulls doesn't give them the right to go to a spot that is camped by a FG and then decimate the entire spawn. When I am leveling my necro I try to find places that are waaaay off the beaten track so I can avoid other groups. It isn't so easy at the low levels though. Such is life.

L

Luv_Bunny

don't take it out on all necro's tho, lot of them are nice ppl, too bad some retards manage to screw other ppls reputation

T

Tranquil-

Re: Re: Hate Noobs Necros

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
faster than a spider covered in baby oil and WD-40.

That's just mean! You sick, sick puppy. :(

A

acei

This also goes in reverse there's ALOT of nice necro's... a necro was leveling at vigi's in barrows a few days ago and i was bored so sat down there and talked to some friends....

Then a fg ran up the stairs and told the necro "1 person can't camp a spot" and then tried to "out-pull" the necro, of course this was impossible and the group did what they should have done in the first place and found somewhere else...

But then it goes the way you said... another day i was pulling at vigi's and so was another group (the group was low level so was pulling 1 every 3mins and i was pulling 1 every min so we'd decided there was more than enough to go around. Then a necro came shooting upstairs straight into the vigi's room and onto the landing and started to chain pull.... so the group and i was forced to join forces to give the necro a /rude and we cleared the room faster than he could (he was a level 46 necro), i stunned the entire room so that they were declared "my mobs" and after the stun wore off they attacked me (i can handle the agro of yellows for along time because of ablatives, BoF's, insta's etc) and we forced the necro to stop taking over our camp.

Point is, don't judge a entire class by 1 person, i know alot of nice necro's and alot of not so nice necro's.

E

Ekydus

I'm a good Necromancer. I save peoples lives, i'll usually group with 1 or 2 other people to help them level and I also log my Paladin if he is logged in the right area to rezz any unfortuanate group wipeouts. My Necromancer went to obscure places and sometimes I may start a pull before someone else but then they attack it... the mob obviously comes over to me and the person who pulled it second (first in their eyes) tells me not to steal... even though I was pulling happily near him without any mistakes for quite some time.
Please don't stereotype Necromancers, I for one am not a selfish sod who steals mobs. I'd also like you to remember that Necromancers do make mistakes and if they're like me they will try and save you... so don't spam /rude if it's a one-off.
My Necromancer was XP'ing one time in Mithra, I was all on my own. Next thing I know a group of 4 + 1 level 35 Cleric rush in to the Forgotten Promise room next to me. The first thing they say is that I shouldn't steal their mobs and that I should go XP somewhere else. I was there first though... Then the damn 35 Cleric screws me over by mezzing the whole room so I can't pull anything. When I pull 1 of their mobs that they have mezzed to be fair the whole group spam me with insults because I have stole their mobs. Don't abuse the fucking Necromancers because they are sterotyped. There are others that are like me and they get fucking stressed when things like what I have just mentioned happen. Be nice and i'll help. Get on my nerves and i'll let you die.

S

stinkie

I was one of the lucky few necro's that got 50 when necro's 1st came out ( think i was number 5 on excal) and it wasnt too bad then.

Now with the amount of necro's about its still exceedingly easy to avoid necro's, all you do is go kill any mob that isnt spirit weak and youl hardly ever see a necro. I'm not saying "All spirit weak mobs belong to necro's" before anyone says it. what I am saying is IF its really anoying you that much then there is an easy way out. I personaly try to stay away from spirit weak mobs when Im lvling other chars, it can just save a lot of trouble fihting for spawn.

As for you just complaining about Necro's and not any other class. I personaly think its a bit rude. Any class could have pulled from that spot. not just a necro. its posts like these that give people the idea that ALL necros are selfish and that just isnt the case. Its the person behind the necro that decides how to play not the class. if your going to flame anyone for taking a camped room then post there name and not the class.

L

Luv_Bunny

one thing we were not taking into account is that it's not only necro's screwing things up

ofc things like what ekydus sais are just plain sad

K

Keogh

You get twats in all classes in all realms on all servers. Necro's are not unique for this.

Yes, I find that a few other necro's are ignorant and think they can do what they want. But also I have had problems with groups that don't have a Necro.

Personally I tend to be in the Caldey area cause not many people come this way often. Unless there's a Sidi raid.

A

adari

you get me, what more would u possibly want?!

G

glorien_

This whole subject of 'camping' always seems controversial, all it takes is some consideration imo. But tbh if there is a place with slow pop'ing monsters and someone/a group is pulling there then it is best to find another place as u just make both ure lvl'ing take longer.

Also it isnt clashes between groups and necros - its also necros against necros - with the now huge population of necros it is becoming alot harder to lvl. Ive lost count of the times i had been 'camping' a room when another necro came in and started pulling and within 2 mins we had cleared the whole room.

One more thing to add, this thing about stealing - as far as i have found it is very hard to stop a necro pet casting once u have told it to do so - so dont always stress at necros for hitting a mob u pulled as it could be an honest mistake.

B

belth

Sometimes bommie takes around 4-5 secs before it starts casting post-pull... Do take that in to account. I for one won't toggle my pet to passive just because some people think they pulled 1st when I pressed my nuke-key before they decided their half-year rest is over.

K

Kagato.

The way I see it is whoever has the spot first, the camp is theres, when I go down barrows to level my alt if theres a necro at the spot, fair enough, find somewhere else till there done.

What I really hate though is when you have a camp spot, your exping away and then some ignorant asshole comes and starts pulling from the same spot, a spot most reasonable people would know to be a single group spot. And then the cheeky bastards ask for a rezz when they get baf killed from clipping our pulls.

Show some consideration, it doesn't matter what level or class you are, if a spot is camped, its camped, wait your turn and find another spot.

G

Galoma

My necro <Zira> is lvl 43 atm... and will come up shortly... hope to get atleast 46+ soonish.

I think my self as a nice Necro, and to be truthfully... i haven't met and really "evil" necros yet.
When I get to a "spot" and it is taken/camped, and I think there is room for me, I will ask in 98% of the times, if there is room for 1 more. and normaly i get an "yes". and if i should get an no, i normaly just log there and go play an alt, and try a houre later.

But ofcause, there is spote in albion which has been taken over by necros, like dunters and clerks in lyonesse, and i don't see any way to solve it. because ppl wanna lvl, and they go where they get best xp.
As a Necro, i also met loads of other necros, helped some, gotten help from others. But Since necro are an ez char to lvl high and fast, thoe a bit borring. then it will attract thoes not to patiencely ppl, and generaly they are the once who are causing problems. (i think) But i still guess that 70 % of the necro population are good manner players, that it lower then other the other races, but not by much.

flame me if u want.

Btw not english, so sry for the spelling.

C

Cawr

I too have developed an unhealthy loathing for nercos, it annoys me how 2 necros can clear a camp that can support 1-2fgs.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Cawr
I too have developed an unhealthy loathing for nercos, it annoys me how 2 necros can clear a camp that can support 1-2fgs.

Agreed. But it pleases me immensely to BE that necro, haha :D

M

medowind

Aren’t you glad they are one of the most useless classes for rvr, I say this because of the consistent bugs that go unfixed with them, and around 20 of there 28 ra’s are near useless, there only real role is as a instant minstrel, but most people would take speed/ablative over power/abs/nukes anyway,

Just sit tight in the knowledge that in there endgame they will retire before you.

Bring on the power tap nurf

S

syri

i find, like a lot of people, that the problem is not with necros in general. A lot of necros are fine, some i've met have helped if i've had a difficult pull, and donated power to my wizzy. others though, will just take all pulls, regardless of anyone else wanting to exp. often, if a place gets camped, i've even suggested teaming up, and all going to a higher place, so all can benefit. often this gets a response of 'if it's too camped, sod off somewhere else' though :/
anyway, basic point, not all necros are jerks, and you don't have to be a necro to be a jerk either.

M

medowind

na that just fixed the "on look I got 111 power back from killing that grey with just taps"

Then again knowing this game they will ignore the class, godlike pve balances out pathetic rvr, admittedly they aren’t bad at duelling classes that have no stun/mes, but with the apparent mob ai on the pet full mes duration/stun duration regardless of resist isn’t fun.

Yes I do have issues with necros btw :p

M

mrjack

Haha, i know who u are talking about, maybe its Mrdeth, MY necro.....
U asked me to leave the spot because it was camped and i said no, that was about and when i logged it was because i couldnt stand people thinking they own camps, i have the right to stand there and pull and now u think u can come here and make a point, suck it up and go back to bed.
Im actually thinking of leaving the game because every damn guy i meet that has something anooying on his mind just HAS to take it seriously and he HAS to share it with his others. People seem to take things in this game like it was a war. Grow up.

F

Fagane

People like you ruin the game, problem is, when there was no necro class it was dificult for people like you to ruin somebody elses game, now with the necro class you found the way to ruin other peoples game.

Some people kick on ruining other peoples game. Thats why they grey-gank, play a necro, etc (you know the examples).

And yes I do know a lot of nice necro's, this post is not ment as an acusation towards all necro's, just be aware that a lot of "bad" blood is with them sadly enough.

And a nice story I got from a necro is the one who asked if he could join at my camp spot. I agreed, so we both started to pull (yes he did sometimes pull mine, and vsvs), but when I had a long down time becouse I did run out of power he usualy started to give me power so I could keep pulling also. Was a fine/great time for a few hours for both of us (I think) both solo and still chatting a bit.

Fagane

F

Flimgoblin

there are nice people and there are arseholes.

Unfortunately an arsehole with a machinegun will do a lot more damage than an arsehole without one.

D

dwindimir

I try not to upset people by pulling their mobs or move in to their camps (unless they are complete muppets).

But some people really piss me off, like the group of geniuses who said that they camped the Avalon City entrance and I should go some place else. It's like some group would claim Barrows first room! I was around lv 47 at that time, so most of the other mobs in AC were red or purple.

M

mrjack

How can i ruin a game for someone? how the hell can another person ruin a game for someone else? it doesnt exist, u ruin it for urself because u get mad for other people that are having fun....

A

artemus

so your saying that someone running along behind you, hitting every mob you pull wouldnt ruin your gaming experiance then? Just for an example :)

Getting mad about mistakes by other people is wrong but it upsets me certainly if someone is specifically attempting to annoy me, or forces me to move to another camp spot when he saunters in and chain pulls all the mobs without asking. (not saying all you necros do it but a few do, very unmannerly) :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread