HATCHLING HUNT monday evening

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Yes yes....

here we go then.

This is the first i series of ml 6 steps that has to be completed.

The purpose is that you need to collect XX Frozen glands from the salamander hatchlings.. turn them in to the Crazed adventurer and then you have to sprint ur sox off to get the Four components, which are spreaded around the adventurers camp, to build a hammer.... you will have to use that hammer to Destroy the Roaming salamander. That will let you complete one step.

To speed up the boring farming... i suggest ppl to group up at Volcanus around 20.00 cet ... and then we move out, to farm those salamanders by dozens and devide the frozen glands ammoungst the needing ppl.

If more ppl show up.. we can also attempt to Kill the red con snake at volcanus entrance... that needs to be seen.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly i see a problem with your plan the salamander that you need to kill with the items you get from the pillers has a random respawn timer so once you have all farmed enough glands and done the step it could be a long wait if 20 people turn up all needing credit :(

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
On the other hand, afaik the hammer you get from the 4 items will stay with you until you use it. also if you log.

So doing the first part together and then ppl can go kill the sally sometime when they have 5 min for it.

No reason for ppl to stand and wait for it. :) The bother is more that with 20 ppl it vil take a very long time to get 20 glands each.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
On the other hand, afaik the hammer you get from the 4 items will stay with you until you use it. also if you log.

So doing the first part together and then ppl can go kill the sally sometime when they have 5 min for it.

No reason for ppl to stand and wait for it. :) The bother is more that with 20 ppl it vil take a very long time to get 20 glands each.

Some people do actually need their hand holding before they are able to leave a haven. For these people steps such as these will take alot longer than for those who can show the initiative to do it themselves, or have a guild who will help them with it.
I don't see anyone who knows how to do this step turning up thinking this is a good or quick idea. For the people who do turn up it's probably either do it like this or never get it at all, and for that reason it's a worthwhile event to run.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Mainly focussed on single account using ppl... i think there are some that have a hard time completing certain steps. Also gives casual gamers to catch up on some steps. For bot users it also will give them a chance on getting stuff sorted for their bots. Just an initiative with a bit of team-spirit... fun.

Having a cleric nearby, a bit off support, always makes certain parts of an event more enjoyable. Dying means releasing and losing Glands in most cases.

anyway.

i'll see who shows up...

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
iirc the glads will dissapear after a certain time, so you cant wait tooo long with handing them in

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think they disapear unless u

A. Leave the imidiate vicinity of the small sallys spawn areas..

B. Log Off/Link Dead

Could be wrong but we were there over an hour once collecting and we had them

Páll

Fledgling Freddie
I did this step a while back to get it out the way, afaik they DO melt without leaving the area if you don't turn them in in time, they melt even quicker if you don't pick them up from the ground.

It has been a while and I may be wrong, but I would advise caution. I would also advise people to do this whenever they get the chance as it is a solo quest that takes ages depending on your luck with the drops rate, again afaik, it isn't a 100% drop rate.

The red con snake is 'interesting' I have been told, yet to do that one myself.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i have been on that spot where ppl wer farming in a bunch, in preparation of an ML 6 raid...

the repop on all.. itmes etc.. was verry fast.; and if all.. while farming glands do it one at a time.. get glands.; run.; etc.. things will go pretty fast.

if there are ppl enough.. as said.. we can do the Pallida - uraei.... also one that would be out of the way ;-)

still i will continue with this.. don't need em myslefe.. just want to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom