Haste charges

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm playing my infiltrator a lot lately, and since he has some skill in Alchemy I made some haste potions. Now I noticed it did really improve my perfomance, only bad things were that they were only for 10 mins and I got out of pots pretty quickly. Since I'm lazy and cba to make pots everytime, I considered to use item haste charges. Now question is what's worth more moneywise, as in recharging an item is pretty costy afaik?

And another question is how many infs actually use haste charges and what items do they use for it

Corran

Part of the furniture
Just use a theurg bot :p

Im sure thats what i am half the time... everytime im in CS rebuffing i get asked for haste and dmg add :s

aika

Can't get enough of FH
theurg haste vanishes after 10 mins as well though :p

like 3-5 mins to swim on boat, then some mins to find solo enemy, it will wear out by the time i get a fight :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
1 charge on an item is 10g afaik and tbh most charges are 10min dur wiether it be items or pots.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
i use bracer of rain ring of thunder gem of alac.... or ring of tempest, and 10 g a charge, what is 10 g after all? less then 1 duo kill so its not very hard to keep ur charges paid for;)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I have same problem at the moment as i go through about 20 pots a night. Haste makes a huge difference so need to use them. The way i intend to get around it is im currently levelling my alchemy on my inf to 858. Then im going to get a player crafted item with haste charges and i can then recharge all 10charges of this for 40 gold a time. 10 charges of haste for 2 kills...sounds ok to me. Can also recharge in the field, you don't have to be at a alchemy table.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Littles said:
I have same problem at the moment as i go through about 20 pots a night. Haste makes a huge difference so need to use them. The way i intend to get around it is im currently levelling my alchemy on my inf to 858. Then im going to get a player crafted item with haste charges and i can then recharge all 10charges of this for 40 gold a time. 10 charges of haste for 2 kills...sounds ok to me. Can also recharge in the field, you don't have to be at a alchemy table.

Yer do same, have haste charge on my Env swap out gloves, carry the potion to recharge them, also as you say can do that without an alchemy table.. seems to be the best way to have haste.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
5g haste pots < 10g recharge items.

I use haste pots on my slow hitting armsman just before I see a battle. Really improves my chances of winning, together with alacritous proc LUB LUB:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom