Has king tuscars bow dropped? (nt)

P

Pandemic

didnt know he could drop a bow! anyway not dropped so far that i have heard of. if ownly he dropped some kinda uber 2 h sword ...

N

nott

from what i know his unique drops are: bow, 1h-axe,1h-hammer,1h-sword,claw,small shield and 2 medium shields.

Shields look unique and cool, havent seen them around either.

K

kathal_tdd

What are the stats on that bow??
All the TG bows I have seen are crap.

N

nott

Tuscar's Bow

Damage Type: Thrust
DPS: 16.50
Delay: 5.00
Magical Bonuses:

Body Resist: 9%
Crush Resist: 9%
Slash Resist: 9%
Thrust Resist: 9%

Magical Ability:
Function: Endurance Heal
Value: 40
Duration: 10 min
Cast Time: instant

Charges: 10

K

kathal_tdd

Well, nice resists but I wanna bow with long range procs. Haste or something. Im not 100% sure how a emd proc would work on a ranged weapon, but it would be cool if it worked :)
Anyone know if any of the TG bows have procs instead of charges??

O

old.casiraghi

Dragon Shadow Bow
16.5dps, 4.5spd, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+5 Composite Bow, +3 Stealth, +15 Dex, +15 Qui
10 charges 5dps damage shield
Hjalmar's Thorned Bow
16.5dps, 4.0spd, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+6 Composite Bow, +6% cold, +6% heat, +6% spirit
10 charges 5dps damage shield
Tuscar's Bow
16.5dps, 5.0spd, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+9% boady, +9% crush, +9% slash, +9% thrust
10 charges endurance regen

K

kathal_tdd

Well, as it is now procs dont work on bows I just read HERE.
My bow should have as much +bow as posible. Mele resists, str, stealth and so on is a waste of points on a bow imo.
Spear, str and mele resists should go on the spear. No stealth on spear either. Its waste of imbue points to have it on bow and Spear.
End charges is nice but I think I will stick to pots and totems.
Anyone know if its cheaper to recharge 10 endregen charges than making 10 endregen pots? And what value does the charges have??

N

nott

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
Anyone know if its cheaper to recharge 10 endregen charges than making 10 endregen pots? And what value does the charges have??

I beleive it is endurance heal not regen. Value is 40 but I don't know how much % of the end bar that is. Guess the 10min timer is its reuse timer.

And its nothing new that mythic messes up stats on what should be the best items in the game.

Originally posted by Pandemic
if ownly he dropped some kinda uber 2 h sword ...

Yeah! Give us The Apocalypse (albions 6.0 spd sword with value 200 ablative proc)

K

Kindar

Originally posted by nott
from what i know his unique drops are: bow, 1h-axe,1h-hammer,1h-sword,claw,small shield and 2 medium shields.

Shields look unique and cool, havent seen them around either.

Just for the fun sake...if you wanna see one of the medium shields, then get to Hagall and bug Thorarin. He got a medium Thane only shield from TG :)

N

nocte

Originally posted by nott
I beleive it is endurance heal not regen. Value is 40 but I don't know how much % of the end bar that is. Guess the 10min timer is its reuse timer.

it will be 40% heal as the end bar is 100 units iirc.

S

shatar

The "procs" on the bow are charges so no problem for them working Aicon.
But most TG bow's are crap.
Never seen that bow either, though it should exist.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by kathal_tdd
My bow should have as much +bow as posible. Mele resists, str, stealth and so on is a waste of points on a bow imo.
Spear, str and mele resists should go on the spear. No stealth on spear either. Its waste of imbue points to have it on bow and Spear.

with the right jewelry/armor stats on bow doesnt matter at all, just copy stats on spear and cap everything ...

Users who are viewing this thread