Has He?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Was just contemplating what Gimmly is saying alot recently, probably hoping it catchs on like a sound bite. but has he really

"Left his mark" ??

i mean people know of him yeh, but no one seems to really like him, and will his name live on in say 6 months time? sure everyones talking about it NOW, but will people realyl care by the end of the summer? by the end of the month even? someones quote on here is "to be forgotten is worse than death" so, will gimmly be forgotten?

i wreckon he will, just like all the big names before him and to come <shrug>

will probably write more on this later just going for a bubble bath now :D

u can come if u want ;)

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
If you are the Darksword, I think I know off, you wouldnt even know most of the old timers in this game lol.

Durham yes?

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhh quick note the main people that come to mind of people from Mid/Pry of great people/leaders etc and stick in my mind are Azal, Blej, Khan, Louise, Twiz.... I dunno someone says Kobold, Azal comes to mind, Troll Blej......

These are the names I will remember not sum pimply little school kid who has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much time on his hands... Im actually jealous lol..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well if gimmels didn't leave his mark, you just did by making a thread about him... :eek7:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
You missed out Blood, Waylander :p back in the day... dunno if jenna still plays

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
Was just contemplating what Gimmly is saying alot recently, probably hoping it catchs on like a sound bite. but has he really

"Left his mark" ??

i mean people know of him yeh, but no one seems to really like him, and will his name live on in say 6 months time? sure everyones talking about it NOW, but will people realyl care by the end of the summer? by the end of the month even? someones quote on here is "to be forgotten is worse than death" so, will gimmly be forgotten?

Who is gimmly?

:m00:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
possibly true but it is certainly possible to leave your mark through a notorious action. On Hib excalibur both aphios and Barker have left their mark for worse and will not be forgotten very quickly.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
You missed out Blood, Waylander :p back in the day... dunno if jenna still plays

Waylander never got to 50 tho, so not too many will remember him

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
poisono said:
If you are the Darksword, I think I know off, you wouldnt even know most of the old timers in this game lol.

Durham yes?

lol haha ho ho, yeh im the original darksword, yes i was in venom from the begginging, back when it was bounty hunters (yeh u were in my guild), no i havent played from the start of the game but i played for 2 years and there were still some cool people back then that were really well known that did loads of cool stuff (raids, rvr helped people out etc)

and i remember when i played and the realm was well populated etc etc. and yeh im from durham.

and u dont know me since we never talked :p

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword

Err dont know u ingame Darksword cos i play Mid/Excal (working on a hunch) but I'm from Durham (Darlington) to be precise...If you are who I think you might be you work or worked in my town..Just a hunch but what the hell!

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
People will probably still mention him as a running joke not that it really matters...he left his mark by getting banned and kicking up a fuss about it in a ridiculous manner.

People still talk about Durgi etc even now, but at least he had other claims to fame.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
MaddogUK said:
Err dont know u ingame Darksword cos i play Mid/Excal (working on a hunch) but I'm from Durham (Darlington) to be precise...If you are who I think you might be you work or worked in my town..Just a hunch but what the hell!

hehe nope, im only 16 so aint worked anywhere :p tho my dad owns a business there i think :p

I personally dont think Gimmly will be remembered, infact i think he will be largely forgotten come autumn. he just simply didnt do anything to help anyone, just to annoy them.

even last night talking to him on msn, he still thinks he shouldnt be banned, because "MOST" of the people that bought hacks from him were on US servers - how does he know htis? and what difference does it make really? he is still selling hacks! arghh, even trying to reason with him doesnt help so ive changed my opinion, someone should just beat the shit out of him till he reforms :D - and im largely against violence

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Why do we even have a thread about this? Does someone have a Gimmly fascination syndrome? :rolleyes:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
poisono said:
Ohhh quick note the main people that come to mind of people from Mid/Pry of great people/leaders etc and stick in my mind are Azal, Blej, Khan, Louise, Twiz.... I dunno someone says Kobold, Azal comes to mind, Troll Blej......

dont forget JON!!! NEVER forget JON!! i loved that ickle dorf :(

Jon said:
Never use styles! u need the end for running away!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom