has anyone got

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone who ordered a SE version or anyone who ordered from drivedrive got key codes for Open beta etc.

As d2d are the most expensive for a SE version with crap support so i need to keep on top of my order with them

Thanks

Aada

Part of the furniture
Has anyone who ordered a SE version or anyone who ordered from drivedrive got key codes for Open beta etc.

As d2d are the most expensive for a SE version with crap support so i need to keep on top of my order with them

Thanks

I ordered off them earlier.. nothing yet.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Just to let u know guys

Ive spoken to d2d support ( note it took nealry 3 days to get a answer) but they sent me my codes

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
got email thi morning clicked on download button and code truned up this morning

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
I got mine this morning you need to go into your account and click download to get them delivered to your email. You also need to make sure your email is currently verified with D2D, which again you can do within your account.

eksdee

FH is my second home
ordered/paid for and had my codes and e-mails etc. within 5 mins from these guys between rvr runs of daoc :p wowowowowowowooo excited, give time warp +1week or so so i can play :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom