has any one beat it?

D

dark_cloud

I was wandering if anybody have beaten this game before. I have been playing it for a long time and i do not know what the main quest is. If any one could help me on this that would be great

thanks

Dark_CLoud

M

~Mobius~

To get the main quest you need to do the ones Caius gives you, they go on for a long time. Ultimatly you must travel to the mountain in the core of the map (I forget the name) and defeat Dagoth Ur.

C

Custy

Yeah i have beaten it, about halfway through Bloodmoon addon pack but i am gunna upgrade comp before i do any more of that.

Oh yeah when I say beaten it i mean i have done the main quest, if you were to do every quest in the game it would takes years.

One of my favourite games of all time tho.

T

Testin da Cable

I'm close, but haven't done everything yet. I'm taking a break from M to get some NeverWinter in :)

D

dark_cloud

thanks

Thanks for replaying i hae been working on the fighters guild and i can not get any more advancement do u guys know how to do that i can not get to ther protecter advancment

thanks

dark_cloud

P

plightstar

I've beaten the main quest as well as the Redoran and the mages guild, I also managed to expolit a bug in the Xbox version to allow me to advance in the Hialu while still being head of the redoran.

Also freeing every slave I find is a hobby of mine, usually by any means.

M

~Mobius~

Re: thanks

Originally posted by dark_cloud
do u guys know how to do that i can not get to ther protecter advancment

Which quest is it? I am a Thief but my brother has done the Fighters guild, he can probably help.

D

dark_cloud

Re: Re: thanks

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Which quest is it? I am a Thief but my brother has done the Fighters guild, he can probably help.

I dont know what quest it is I just go in to every fighters guild what is the highest rank u can get on it?

M

~Mobius~

Err, not sure I'll ask my bro later.

**SPOILER**

I did all the Thieves quests and eventually you take control of the Thieves guild. Gentlemen Jim Stacey vanishes from the game telling you he has business to take care of. Oh and I had to kill one of the main figures in the Thieves guild for my penultimate quest.

P.S http://www.gamefaqs.com has all you need. :)

V

Vell

You can become the leader of the fighter's guild too, if you complete all the quests.

T

Testin da Cable

aye, I'm boss of the fighters guild atm. no spoilers from me ;) just make sure you visit every FG outpost in all the major cities and talk to every one in them. you'll be pointed in the right direction sooner or later. in fact, the main quest takes you via Caisus' instructions more or less where you have to go.

right now I've gotten sidetracked into the reordan (sp?) quests, their mage-castles seriously rock :)

also, just to be nice, there are some traders who have above-average cash registers. they are scattered about the place (4 or so) and there is one who isn't humanoid and is very (imo) hard to find :/ they range from 5000 to (iirc) 15000gp each (unless there's been a patch in the mean time that evens out the damn gold distribution on the PC version. for all the frustration selling an item worth 20k+ for 1k :/

C

Custy

Daqrk_cloud you need to have certain skills at a certain level to advance in each guild, so for Thieves it would be Acrobatics and Sneak etc but for the Fighters Guild it would be Long sword, athletics etc.

You can see the prerequisites for the next level in the guilds your in by right clicking the mouse (enless you have xbox version) to bring up the four boxes with inventory skills map and attributes, in ono of the boxes (sorry dont know which one) it lists all of your guilds just hold your cursor over the Fighters Guild and it will show you what skill levels you need for advancement.

P

plightstar

I think the best part was the quest that involved the building of my stronghold, but I have the Xbox version so everything stays the same, my mate has DL loads of new buildings and NPC's.

Gonna sell my version and by the GOTY edition to get hold of the Tribunal and Bloodmoon packs for Xbox.

C

Custy

Tribunal is pretty good but bloodmoon is fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread