Has any meleer killed a Mauler that is RR4+ and has IP?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Didnt you quit before the mauler class was introduced? :O

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Killed a mauler in about 15 seconds on a vamp. Was a joke. He purged fumble and IPed, this was in .de servers.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Kiting a Mauler even with disease is hard, they got this really screwed up AoE root that doesn't even break on damage, basically an AoE grapple without the negative effects.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Only fought maybe 4 or 5 maulers so far from enemy realms, never lost and the fights werent even close, but non have had IP or high rr yet. I can see it being far tougher but I can't say im terribly worried at this stage, theres worse things to fight in my opinion.

However like everything else, it's all relative to what class you play and it's weaknesses.

islef

Loyal Freddie
if you wanna kill a mauler kill it fast or dont bother imo, they are quite squishy for my bm, but if the fights last more than 15-20 secs im usually toast, cause then its just pbt hot fumble 85% abs etc shit or get kited around in a twf by a self hotting cow.. stupid class, at rr6+ id rather chew of my own eyelids, than fight one if i can avoid it.

gohan

FH is my second home
Thats because the people fighting them get bored and die of old age :<

hahahah so true, me and RR|away used to have like 20 min long fights warden v scout when we were rr7-8 an that was before shield spec :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom