Football Harsh

gohan

FH is my second home
ye i agree we all make mistakes, so they got a bit pissed up, they did it at the hotel not in some night club and definatly not in the "denist chair" like old england players, then they showed thier fustration at being benched, ok so they went about it all wrong but personaly id want players liek that in my squad that get really pissed off at being dropped as thier really want to play for thier country

and tbh scoland dont have the luxary of cutting thier best players and still doing ok

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah, good tactic.

Make 'em think they're actually sacked for good, let 'em live in hell for the action for a good week or so and then tell 'em "don't do it again" :D

Unless ofcourse that is definitive, in which case it becomes, like they say, a wee bit harsh.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hah.. what an embarassment Scotland are.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They didn't fuck up once, they did it twice in a matter of 3 days. They showed no remorse at all after going out on the piss a couple of days before a vital match, they were dropped to the bench for that and so they decided to show how little playing for Scotland means to them by acting like a pair of cocks and making V signs for the cameras to see. Remember this match was broadcast at primetime, what kind of example does that set to kids? They got caught breaking the rules and thought so little of the punishment that they then embarresed thier national team live on TV.

Life bans for them both, they don't deserve to represent Scotland with shit attitudes like that.

Fucking footballers think they are a law unto themselves.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Getting told no more fucking about then 2 days later swearing "at our fans" while on national television is retarded and they deserved the ban imo. It good professional actions after 2 serious rule breaks in a short amount of time.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
It's not harsh at all! They've shown such a disrespect of the national team, I can't believe it has taken this long to kick them out!

and tbh scoland dont have the luxary of cutting thier best players and still doing ok

We (Scotland) played so much better without Ferguson on Wednesday night. He stopped being an automatic pick 4 years ago, and even then he kept getting mysteriously injured before international games. We have an excellent midfield (in Scotland terms!) without him with a few young guys eager to take his place.

As for MacGregor, he's a decent keeper. But luckily, decent keepers are something we have an abundance of just now - plus we have the awesome Craig Gordon =)

Neither of them will be missed, neither of them are key.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's not harsh at all! They've shown such a disrespect of the national team, I can't believe it has taken this long to kick them out!

We (Scotland) played so much better without Ferguson on Wednesday night. He stopped being an automatic pick 4 years ago, and even then he kept getting mysteriously injured before international games. We have an excellent midfield (in Scotland terms!) without him with a few young guys eager to take his place.

As for MacGregor, he's a decent keeper. But luckily, decent keepers are something we have an abundance of just now - plus we have the awesome Craig Gordon =)

Neither of them will be missed, neither of them are key.

Everytime i've seen him play he seems dogshite, hell Fulop is keeping him out at Sunderland.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Everytime i've seen him play he seems dogshite, hell Fulop is keeping him out at Sunderland.

You did not see the duble save that saved scotland 5 minutes from time on Wednesday then ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Does sound abit harsh, however it also looks like they're making an example of them or in ego speak "annoy us and we will destroy you"

Corran

Part of the furniture
Rangers also taken action.. two weeks wages fines, and ferguson stripped of captain armband... that got to hurt. lol

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The SFA and Rangers have shown maturity and have set standards for their players to follow. By doing this they have shown no players, no matter how good are above punishment. Well done.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie

From what I've seen of Fulop, he is pretty good too. But Gordon is awesome. If there was to be a UK team at the Olympics, he'd be the only Scottish player to be picked - but he is THAT good =)

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg

Lakih

Resident Freddy
What's the V-sign? :/

Thanks corNokZ now i dont feel quite as dumb :p

I have honest to god, never in my (soon) 30 years of life seen that sign before... am i supposed to be offended by it?

What does it mean... why do you do it and who do you want to piss off when doing it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I did know about the invert peace sign being a f*ck off sign, but that looks more like "lick some poon" sign :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Interesting fact of the day.

This V sign first came about aound the time of the battle of Agincourt in 1415, Brits against the Frogs. We were vastly outnumbered but our archers sported the Long Bow whereas our French counterparts had crossbows. The crossbow was more acurate and penetrated armour better but it range was at least 100 yards lower than a long bow.

The British Yeoman archers were much heralded and were known to be very effective, but if ever they got caught the French would cut off their bow (pull) fingers making them useless.

The V sign was purely a "I've still got my bow fingers type battle gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom