Harry Potter vibrater

O

Orin Askhammare

Excellent!, June 11, 2002
Reviewer: poola13 from Ohio
When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.

Hehehe

O

old.tRoG

how the hell did you find that? it's very obscure, but really is very funny. har har.

-Random Funny Joke/Picture/Comic Reply Generator 3000™

S

SilverHood

was on amazon looking for birthday present for my brother (8 in a few weeks)

O

old.tRoG

sdhb5673%^&*ho';ml&&%6fvghvghkutRTYFHjhguysdtyTUYvfjgjgy

Oh damn, i think i broke it. Overuse maybe?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SilverHood
was on amazon looking for birthday present for my brother (8 in a few weeks)

.... ....

hmmmm ..................

............... *reads Orin's quote again* ................... ............

.............. ....

*starts laughing*

O

old.The McScrooges

Funny.

But you know I think some of them reviews might have been made up....

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by old.The McScrooges
Funny.

But you know I think some of them reviews might have been made up....

I thought that, surely some people can't be thhaaatt oblivious? Anyway, funny stuff :)

O

old.The McScrooges

Didn't this same company also provide the Jar Jar Binks His'n'Her fcuk toy?

A conspiracy to lead our children into depravity?

Or is that just the internet?

Hmmmm free prOn....

M

Murcalumis

Keep the batteries out!, December 26, 2001
Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from NJ
This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

Hahaha! Oh, God.. I'm sad! <wipes tear from his eye>

although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play

Hurhurhur

and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs

Oh, I do love taking things out of context. It's one of my favourite hobbies.

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Oh, I do love taking things out of context. It's one of my favourite hobbies.

The thing is ... it isn't really out of context, that's exactly what they meant :D

M

Murcalumis

Fine, I do love selective quoting. Happy?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Keep the batteries out!, December 26, 2001
Reviewer: A toy enthusiast from NJ
This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

He didn't really quote it out of context...

The first time I read it I laughed... then re-read it and got pissy.

Don't you love those super-duper-out-of-the-book-parents? Every fucking toy has to have super educational value etc. crapcetera? But hey- he/she got it for the kid for IMAGINATIVE PLAY!!
And even better... the bigot arsehole implies right off that kids will use the thing as a freaking sex toy. Dear fucking Christ... I really hate some people....

OMFG!! OMG!! IT ***VIBRATES***!!!!!

gah... :flame:

S

SFXman

Oh that is some funny shit alright :)
Harry Potter sucks but that's besides the point.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SFXman
Oh that is some funny shit alright :)
Harry Potter sucks but that's besides the point.

How should I explain it best to you...?

... Harry Potter was written to entertain kids and not young adults (and that was a euphemism, holy cow;))?

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by sickofit...

How should I explain it best to you...?

... Harry Potter was written to entertain kids and not young adults (and that was a euphemism, holy cow;))?

Doesn't stop it sucking :D

Hobbit = good kids book..
Harry Potter = Over-rated trash.
Harry Potter Film = Don't even go there.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Bleh... :D

My kids love the movie. And compared to other 'kids' movies (Pokemon 1-300) it's quite nicely done.

Still - the Muppet movies rule! Our little 1 yr. old gets all excited as soon as she sees her Kermie..:D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

That's it... I am going to put Mr. Scruffles down....

F

Flimgoblin

HP rocks ;)

well written, aimed at a wide audience (it's readable by kids with help, and still entertaining for adults)

It's overhyped, there's no debating that...
it's just a good book ffs... :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

That's it... I am going to put Mr. Scruffles down....

nonono! pleease you cant!
I didnt mean any of it, honestly. I'll behave now

O

old.The McScrooges

If nothing the books show the benefits of practice and perseverance. As each volume shows a marked improvement in creative writing.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jiggs
its all alot of nonsense

how very amusing. please extrapiculate.

N

Nala Lionne

how very amusing. please extrapiculate.

You've reached an all time low in copying TwOggIe, you know that, don't you? :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

But the -Random Funny Joke/Picture/Comic Reply Generator 3000™ is such a handy tool!

You could basically answer every second post made on the DAoC boards with it... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom