<throws Flesh on the fire>
<saves Flesh by casting an ice pbaoe across the humble abode>
"Flee I tell you!"

Flesh

Banned
<whirls>
Why thank you Sir!
<bows to SFXman>
Thank yee kin, I only wish I can be of some service to you.
<whispers "meet me behind the shed in 5 minutes">

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Mmmhh... the smell of burning flesh.........

Flesh

Banned
<Strolls up towards the bar>
Greetings bar keep, a round of fine malt ale for the fellow men at arms please!

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
A man in a long grey cloak trots in to town on a shiny brown stead, mysterious, dark, dangerous in aura.

He dismounts leaving his horse outside a tavern, walks into the tavern and props himself up against a gloomy corner of the bar, a tavern wench approaches him whispering about the pleasures of the flesh, and such things that are ungodly.
The mysterious stranger turns to face the wench and replies to her rather alluring comments with “I ride alone, me and my horse that is, we don’t need no small town wench”, at which point the wench slapped while saying “I get enough business not to need your sort around here”.

The horse looks at the wench though the bar windows as if picking out a target, at this point the mysterious stranger has moved to a small table on the far side of the bar and is slurping his ale. The wench moves on to the regulars that just strolled though the door while mumbling about being turned down. One of her regulars just makes out the works she was saying and starts to twitch; the wench points him out while the regular gets testy and angrier.

Out of no where the regular shouts “SHE AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA AY, THAT MAKE ME BELOW YA TOO DON’T IT”, the mysterious man replies with I don’t need no wench, just me and my horse sir, I meant no disrespect to the wench, the regular replies with “THAT WENCH BE MY SONS MOTHER”, the regular takes a swing at the mysterious man as the sound of shattering glass echoes though the tavern as everyone makes a hasty exit.

The regular turns around to see the son glaring though where once was a dusty window to make out a siluet in the bright light, his eyes adjust and at that moment he feels a strong blow to the side of his head and falls to the ground, alive but unconscious, the wench runs screaming for help.

The Sheriff runs with his shotgun loaded at the tavern as the mysterious stranger on his horse flies out the whole in the wall and in to the distance.

The regular comes too with a mark on his face like a U, claiming the mysterious man had an accomplice that attacked him, only to have the wench tell him he was alone.

A man only needs his horse.

Flesh

Banned
I lit a fire, some roleplayer tried to burn me, he got wtfpwned by a pbaoe'ing swede wizard, we went to the bar, bought a round, and everyone lived happily ever after...

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
such lies, its a man and his horse!, nothing about swed wizards in there!

the man == > :touch: <== his horse

says the whole story :wij:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom