Hardmodes = Win

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tried a few Hardmodes (harder versions of the normal instances) today with my sorc and I must say they put WoW heroics to shame. Every boss in SWTOR Hardmodes have enrage timers (around 1:30 - 2:00 minutes) and they are the kind of enrages that 1 shot everyone in the group, not a pissy 30% damage increase enrage, it atleast makes people work abit for their gear ather than dinging 50 and instantly grping for hardmodes in shitty greens.

Overall Verdict = fucking awesome, why couldnt Blizzard do this.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Because Blizzard as time went on made everything easier as the vast majority of players are casuals

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The problem with constantly making a game easier tho is you make players more lazy as Blizzard found out when they went from TBC(reletively hard) to WOTLK(utter joke) to Cataclysm(to not as hard as TBC but puts WOTLK to shame) and thus started to rapidly lose customers. They fuck themselves in the ass effectively.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
except they're bugged, all you have to do is walk backwards when fighting the boss and it doesnt attack you.... can solo hardmodes - one of guildies was doing it this morning

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
except they're bugged, all you have to do is walk backwards when fighting the boss and it doesnt attack you.... can solo hardmodes - one of guildies was doing it this morning

Best to tell him not to do it, punishments for using clear exploits are known to be rather hefty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom