Hardline

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems the singleplayer story is a lot better this time, not surprised really the people who made Deadspace did the singleplayer campaign story for it. Multiplayer is still fully DICE though from what I gather.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Generally, if it looks shit. It is shit.

Try again EA.

2002 fmv is 2002

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Seems the singleplayer story is a lot better this time, not surprised really the people who made Deadspace did the singleplayer campaign story for it. Multiplayer is still fully DICE though from what I gather.

Frankly, if they can get more co-op going (Not necessarily Single player)

They could have a Pay-day on their hands WITH Battlefield multiplayer, which frankly would be awesome.

But I'm not holding out for much with EA to be honest, I'm expecting it to be a £80 game. (Inc. DLC)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts February 3rd on PC via Origin, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, since the last Open Beta weekend they've fucked the game beyond enjoyment. Pre-order cancelled until they sort their shit out. It's gone from nice and balanced to utterly retarded/insta killing people.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
lols
so called it, so predictable, much wow, very bad, :(

Himse

FH is my second home
CS:GO with nicer graphics but shitty gameplay.

They saw that CS:GO is big and tried to get their own share of that pie.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

It's not even like CS tbh, you can tell Viscerel have made it and not DICE because it just doesn't feel like Battlefield at all. Months ago though they had another open beta and that actually felt like Battlefield, so between then and now they've fucked it royally.

Himse

FH is my second home
It's not even like CS tbh, you can tell Viscerel have made it and not DICE because it just doesn't feel like Battlefield at all. Months ago though they had another open beta and that actually felt like Battlefield, so between then and now they've fucked it royally.

Oh by all means it's still a battlefield game, just seems like they saw the basic concepts for CS:GO and decided to try add to it. Just my opinion.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They can keep it, i'll skip this and just wait for Battlefront tbh.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
tried getting into it as i really wanted a new fps game and i just couldnt like it and i did try quite hard to. i like the game concepts i ended up playing only heist as it was the most fun of the 3. but i just couldnt get into it id continually spawn and get killed was vastly outmatched gear wise most of the time its very new player unfriendly in that regard it just didnt feel good i know its only a beta and as such judge it as such but as it stands this game needs a hell of alot of work

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's quite interesting though, with this and atleast AVP, how come it's so hard to do cops&robbers?

I personally think the problem is that they're not catering to the right audience. "Generally"(not all) as players; Robbers are aholes, loose cannons and hotheads. Cops are goodietwoshoes, more tactical, think before act.

Cater to those needs with equipment, skills, tactics, etc and make them different(yet balanced) enough. Might work better. For example in hot pursuit it works really well(different genre, but basics are basics).

Mabs

APB is better than this, and thats saying something :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

First thing I thought just now when I saw the trailer.

Mabs

That is saying something given how much of a blatant cash grab APB is :p

cash grab can gtfo :)

apbs problems were hacking, more hacking, awful matchmaking, and some hacking

the hacking has dropped right off , and the engine upgrade + entirely new MM system is coming "SOON" (tm)

BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT A FUCKING FIFTY QUID SEASON PASS BATTLEFIELD PIECE OF SHIT
kek

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
cash grab can gtfo :)

apbs problems were hacking, more hacking, awful matchmaking, and some hacking

the hacking has dropped right off , and the engine upgrade + entirely new MM system is coming "SOON" (tm)

BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT A FUCKING FIFTY QUID SEASON PASS BATTLEFIELD PIECE OF SHIT
kek

Yea, the same APB that banned my original account for 'hacking' despite almost always being fucking negative on kills :p yet russians were going 50 kills no deaths go completely unscathed, seems legit.

Mabs

Yea, the same APB that banned my original account for 'hacking' despite almost always being fucking negative on kills :p yet russians were going 50 kills no deaths go completely unscathed, seems legit.

we all know you arent legit you north of england jenk :(

serves you right imo !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you were clearly banned for your LOL IM GOING TO RAPE YOUR GRANDCHILDREN van, not aim botting :p

My van didn't say that... I can't actually remember what it said on the van now, I think it was a rape van though :O

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Said it once, and I'll keep saying it...

The battlefield games haven't had the BF "Feel" since BF:BC2.

They started trying to be more like COD with BF3, Which was exactly what BF players didn't want.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm, freudigamian slip, said AVP when i meant APB. Guess i really miss AVP matches :(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
think urgat nailed it i think they need to go back to 1942 bf 2 BC2 etc and see why those games where a hit

just remake 1942!

Urgat

Part of the furniture
think urgat nailed it i think they need to go back to 1942 bf 2 BC2 etc and see why those games where a hit

just remake 1942!

If they remade 1942 or BC2 but with Star wars weapons and vehicles... I would sell my mum to play it TBH.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I see no reason to pay £60 for some consolesque piece of shit. Will leave it to the 12 year olds and the peasants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom