Rant Hard Gay?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He brought us together after a hate filled and turbulent start. I demand to know where he has gone @ECA

:eek:

I can change my avatar, mine was not hard gay WHERE IS HE?!?

Trem

Yay!

Trem

You know what, if we ever meet and you don't look exactly like your avatar I will be devastated. It's like I know what @leggy looks like but if I think about him I just imagine a pair of lips sucking a lolly (hmm oh god!). It is very strange how we are all humans (apart from Meg :eek: ) but our avatars define how other people think of us, sort of. If I meet @Tom and he isn't a (ginger) egg I will punch him in the eye :eek:

Trem

I, on the other hand, am THE LAW, so if you do that to me it's the cubes for you.
I have never known what your avatar actually is, it's some guy holding a teddy maybe? With that in mind I just imagine you running off with some wheel trims instead.

:D

(that actually made me laugh quite a lot)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Loved that video @Scouse
Especially the 'bunch' of dildos being pulled out at the end.. oh .. and the old lady painting the rubber bellend. Surreal and brilliant.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have never known what your avatar actually is, it's some guy holding a teddy maybe? With that in mind I just imagine you running off with some wheel trims instead.

:D

(that actually made me laugh quite a lot)
Really didn't know its judge dredd?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How is that Judge Dredd ffs? It look's nothing like Sylvester Stallone :eek:
Lol you know cause dredd never shows his face. Unlike sly who took his lid of when ever he could.

Trem

Lol you know cause dredd never shows his face. Unlike sly who took his lid of when ever he could.

If you are that pretty why wouldn't you?

leggy

Probably Scottish
@Trem sort your avatar out. Your new one is lovely and I love it but where is the madball?

I loved madballs when I was a kid. Fuck knows why.

leggy

Probably Scottish
AA10139.jpg

leggy

Probably Scottish
I remember that bottom one. Who was that again? Whipped?

Edit: The clue is in the title... Krypt!

Love it

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And people who haven't changed their avatars since the days we could have animations shall rule the Earth.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I googled "Xenforo animated avatars" and found a few responses, although they're all in geek-language.

Trem

My avatar is by my favourite artist Derek Hess @leggy.

@Tom sorted my avatar out years ago, it wasn't this nice, it looked really shit so he made it lovely but I don't like using it so much now that it doesn't move in threads. I can't bitch too much because I still haven't chucked Deeblar any more money yet.

Oh alright I will put Madball back :eek:

Edit - people stole the Tom improved avatar you know, it is being used on other forums and I fucking told them, I said "that isn't your's and I know it isn't because a grumpy northern pal did it for me so fuck off cunts" that's what I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom