Happyslapped By A Jellyfish

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I find Ricky Gervais about as funny as dead llama.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was waiting for a hallyslap by a jellyfish...not this boring type of nowadays UK humor...

Gamah

Banned
Ricky Gervais is funny as fuck, all his live tours are really good. I saw FAME in brighton and it was fantastic!

Yeah the guys a cock, but he makes me laff.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Ricky Gervais is funny as fuck, all his live tours are really good. I saw FAME in brighton and it was fantastic!

Yeah the guys a cock, but he makes me laff.

There is always going to be the camp that doesn't like Gervais.

Personally I am not a fan of The Office, Extras is commendable due to Merchant and when they get a good guest such as Orlando Bloom and Ronnie Corbet he was great.

I love Ricky's stand up stuff not being a natural comedian, am too going to see Fame at the Albert Hall. I especially enjoyed his interviews with Larry David, Garry Shandling and Christopher Guest.

But his XFM and more recently Audible Podcasts are where the magic lies, Karl Pilkington is a very strange and wonderfull bald headed manc. Probed by Gervais and Merchant the banter and ideas are piss funny.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ricky Gervias is just shite to me tbh.

I guess its a Southern thing

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ricky does good deeds at times, at times it's just that "boring UK humour"(not to be taken too offensively).

His live shows are good.

Didn't want to put Billy Connolly here 'cause A: He's in a different league alltogether and B: Don't know how british types react to him :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ricky does good deeds at times, at times it's just that "boring UK humour"(not to be taken too offensively).

His live shows are good.

Didn't want to put Billy Connolly here 'cause A: He's in a different league alltogether and B: Don't know how british types react to him :D

Billy Connolly is pretty funny.

Although strangely, I prefered him when he was off round the world on his bike. Talking about culture, food etc

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ricky Gervais is not a funny man. None of his stuff is the least bit amusing to me.

George Carlin had some quite amusing observations, but I didn't laugh out loud once.

For me, the funniest guy on a stage is Billy Connolly.

Followed by classic shows such as Fawlty Towers, and more recent stuff such as Black Books.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Don't like Ricky Gervais when he's not doing standup. Only time I'll really watch him. (Rarely watched Office/Extras as it was)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Was funny at the Diana concert. He died in front of that audience.

NOW that was comedy, maybe he will get the hint and fuck off :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
first youtube link was such a waste of time.. didn't bother to open the 2nd one ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom