Happy St. Patrick's day Love From....

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
My EYEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ on NOes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
heh! we just got our canteen menu through on the email here. I've edited it to just the title and the soup option:

Happy St. Patricks Day

Welsh Leek & Bacon Soup

d'oh! :clap:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
heh! we just got our canteen menu through on the email here. I've edited it to just the title and the soup option:

Welsh Leek & Bacon Soup

d'oh! :clap:

Just so you know , St. Patrick Is Welsh .. he may be my/our/Oirish Patron saint , but we robbed in a slave raid =)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol happy saints patricks day ye'll sure to be doin some drenkin, gettin a noice piece of arse and and hopefully some feckkin tonight me boys!

ooh forgot to add these: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lol happy saints patricks day ye'll sure to be doin some drenkin, gettin a noice piece of arse and and hopefully some feckkin tonight me boys!

Hehe Ez, nice one. Repped. :clap:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
what is this all about? all i know is you have to get drunk or something an im not alowed to drink for my doctor :( that sucks!!!!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:

i ope so^^

and Eeben the history behind it is something about when saint patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland, which is why there are no snakes in Ireland now! supposidly...:p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Semu* at my school is irish and its his bdy today on st patricks!

*real name is adam.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol bet his folks make him a guinness cake with guinness jelly and guinness ice cream... then after that they can all play pass the guinness...... tbh maybe not such a good idea :drink:

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
what is this all about? all i know is you have to get drunk or something an im not alowed to drink for my doctor :( that sucks!!!!
if u aint allowed to drink for ur doctor u should just drink for urself;)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Imagine what a nightmare it must be working in the sewage profession tomorrow - all that guiness... all that black poo :(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
remember kiddies you do not have to drink to have a good time so take it easy! dont drink and drive if you are drinking.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
remember kiddies you do not have to drink to have a good time so take it easy!
result.
im gonna be 25 in april.
so i guess that doesnt include me!
time for a bloody good pissup then:D

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Meatspin me i'm oirish!.

For the day :p

Well for today, i declare you all Irish, whether you have ancestry or not, so you can have an excuse to have both our charisma and drinking ability :D

Happy St Pat's day everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom