happy St Paddy's day Irish freddys!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I shall be celebrating in my local, which is an Irishish pub (as in, it's an Irish themed pub so it's Irishish), wont be drinking guinness though because it tastes like bovril!

Anyway they have a jig contest and a coule of bands on so it should be good, anyone else up to anything?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I shall be celebrating in my local, which is an Irishish pub (as in, it's an Irish themed pub so it's Irishish), wont be drinking guinness though because it tastes like bovril!
Bah Guiness is goodness. A whole meal in itself...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
515172603_d4e410260e.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
:(

i have a Finnish lesson so will me missing festivities... will put on my leprichaun hat and have a beer when i get home though woop woop

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
*oh oh oh*

Funny day around here, ppl use to go to irish pubs (lotsa of them around since the last few years) instead ordinary disco/pubs.

Plus it's FriThrusday!! Best day of the week for a nite out!! :drink:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will be doing f*ck all for St Paddy, since i'm nto irish and should leave to the pro-aerish :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
everyone is Irish on St Paddys day...

well if you have ever worn, been nearby, or seen something green you probably qualify for Irish citizenship, so if you have your FH set to the correct colour, green, get yo drink on biatch

Ezteq

Queen of OT
guinness does not taste like bovril you heathen pixie :eek:

*bans Exteq*

well oil beef hooked!! (read it fast aloud and you'll get what I said in Irish) :(

I like Baileys though and that's Oirish!!...are ye tryin' to steal me lucky charms??

*does a jig; a heathen one*

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
at uni till 10pm, work at 8am tomorrow and possibly split up with my gf today... i don't think it's going to be my best st paddys day

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
everyone is Irish on St Paddys day...

well if you have ever worn, been nearby, or seen something green you probably qualify for Irish citizenship, so if you have your FH set to the correct colour, green, get yo drink on biatch

Oh. Then i shall use this opportunity to get hammered :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I just got to work (it's only 9am here in DC) and I've got to work till 7 :( But I''m wearing my green jumper and I'm raring to go tonight!

Lá Fhéile Pádraig doibh!

tierk

Part of the furniture
I will go to our one and only Irsh Bar in Qatar aptly named "The Irish Harp" and attempt to get pissed totalled drinking Jameson's Wishkeeeeeeeeeeee tonight.

:cheers: everyone, just wish i was in London as it is always a fun night out over there :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
By the way. I'm horribly offended by this steryotyping!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
say that again after the many pints you will have tonight!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Just snuck out for a cheeky pint after lunch :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
went out with work colleagues for a sneaky one... ended up being several sneaky ones... gotta go to work in 7 hours :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Horrible hangover but not due to St Paddy's cuz it was fukin imposible to enter an irish pub with all those MILLIONS of yanks around.

So we decided to go to a traditional pub and I got so fucked up there i cant barely speech a word today at job.

My deskm8, and she's usualy very shy, just told me: "I've seen corpses better looking than you" :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bloody quiet today, everyone's taken the opportunity for a long weekend.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
cor my head! lol great night, I think, nah I'm sure of it lol...err

There must, and shall be asperin!!!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Wahts with the yanks taking St. Patrick as if it were one of their national parties???

Ive seen more yanks yesterday than on 4th july

Ormorof

FH is my second home
theres around 25 million yanks who are eligible for Irish passports due to their ancestry, more of them in US than in Ireland!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I withdrew my oath of not drinking for one solitary smooth black pint yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom