Sex Happy new year!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Had an iceland buffet, complete shit. Loved it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
From the hot-tub - me, the O/H, none of the friends I invited (because the o/h is positive), the cat, the chickens, the guinea fowl and the rain all say HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Next year, 100%, is the ignore-covid, nobody gives a shit, all the reasonable people have had their jabs PARTAY :)

Until then. Love all you freddies :D xx

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Alcohol free one for me (stopped drinking at the start of December, hoping to quit for good), other than that! had some tesco/lidl oven stuff, wife just put loads of stuff out on the table and me and the kids just dug in.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Happy New Year, fellow Freddies! I am a bit squiffie, I'll admit ! (y) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Happy New Year.

One of my wife's mates went to a "we've all tested positive" party last night. :drink:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Great start to the New Year. New next door neighbour had the police called out for a domestic. Had my nephew over last night and some mates, we took the dogs for a walk this morning and to go for some breakfast. Nephew wanted carrying on my shoulders all the way, put him down for 2 seconds and he managed to fall over in a muddy puddle so muggins here had to carry him back home to change whilst everyone else went for breakfast.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just got out of bed. Gawd I feel like shit :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom