Happy New Year

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Happy new year fellas :)

last year was sadly a terrible year for my family, so I really hope 07 will become better.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Happy new year all, and hope your dreams come true for 2007. :)

Would normally be ratted at this this time and not on here but I'm at work doh.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Same shit, different digits.

Happy new year!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
happy new year and eid mubarak! :D

Hope you all had a good night

<---rly drunk :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
yeah,m happy nwew year. Was a great night. fucking roxedredd at singstar!!. SWeet home alabama. du loo do doo doo.

Until fucking #)/%& ass "friend" said sometgnng about my mom. And when i dropped the suit to whoop has b#/%tch ass. He was like boo hoo wont hit you back because you are my friend crap.
Then stop talknig shit! wheb ever i turn ed me back he started againt. Finally some english guy stepped in oen teh train. and said something about him being a gueidian angel. I chose to follow his advice and not beat gtht so called frined into the f9%)/ ground. Now i feel like u shiykld have. Dont talj shit if you can¨t nwalk teh walk! But hey, some idiot is not wort getting a assaul t charge fro right?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
yeah,m happy nwew year. Was a great night. fucking roxedredd at singstar!!. SWeet home alabama. du loo do doo doo.

Until fucking #)/%& ass "friend" said sometgnng about my mom. And when i dropped the suit to whoop has b#/%tch ass. He was like boo hoo wont hit you back because you are my friend crap.
Then stop talknig shit! wheb ever i turn ed me back he started againt. Finally some english guy stepped in oen teh train. and said something about him being a gueidian angel. I chose to follow his advice and not beat gtht so called frined into the f9%)/ ground. Now i feel like u shiykld have. Dont talj shit if you can¨t nwalk teh walk! But hey, some idiot is not wort getting a assaul t charge fro right?

who's drunk?:p

normally i wouldn't post happy new year, cause it co-insides with my b-day, and im often forgotten, however my new years resolution is to be less grumpy with stuff like that so...

happy new year!

gosh i really cant see the point in this, DAMN broke it already!:(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
who's drunk?:p
Meh. But im still my usual clam coloacted slegh! wlel alsmost. Some skanky ass think lilttle )/%¤ sayin shit. I don't start fights. , but moms are off limits! ieen the englush guy staid so. Again thnaks to him for keeping me down ogt iearth, and not being andl idiot and beat some gimp eho shoots hiers mouth off thinking he can get away wiht igt!

thank you british peopel!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Meh. But im still my usual clam coloacted slegh! wlel alsmost. Some skanky ass think lilttle )/%¤ sayin shit. I don't start fights. , but moms are off limits! ieen the englush guy staid so. Again thnaks to him for keeping me down ogt iearth, and not being andl idiot and beat some gimp eho shoots hiers mouth off thinking he can get away wiht igt!

thank you british peopel!

Go beat up your friend, I am sure you will feel great in the "morning" if you do so...:wanker: - And if he really is your friend, why would he talk shit about your family when you ask him not to? :eek7:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
echome said:
Go beat up your friend, I am sure you will feel great in the "morning" if you do so...:wanker: - And if he really is your friend, why would he talk shit about your family when you ask him not to? :eek7:

Because eh is a litte &)/% i hace bailed him out of an ass whiooping so many time. And suddenly he acts like a %)(&#. don't give me the :wanker: one, i didn't do it. Even though a wanted tooo:

Why the fuck piss of someoen you kinow ca n kick your ass. I'm a nice guy, but i wonmt stnd for that kindof hsit,

Nate

FH is my second home
happy new year!

yey blacjacks off again :D lets take it to the TR boards where you can truely let it all out :) c'mon you know it'll be fun

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
rofl BJ :D I love drunk posts. Enjoy your hangover! :D

Happy New Year!

Anyone want to take a guess at how much the fireworks in London cost (on BBC1). I'm guessing £10,000 atleast!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Oi, i'm not feeling so hot :(
Still alittle drunk, so it's only going to get worse.

Gamah

Banned
p00ned, I got in at 8am...messy, had 2 hours sleep! I was stoned as fuck when I left my mates on my push bike, lmao.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
happy new year!

we were in a apartment complex last night, and we heard about 5 different countdowns with like 5 minutes between them, fucking funny tbh

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just woke up 30mins ago and my mom told me that I was singing loudly when I got home at around 6.. I don't remember it :(

last thing I remember is meeting my fucked up m8s who just bought another g of coke and was all hyped up to go party some more.. I was like fack that I need sleep!

Happy new years guys! :cheers:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Happy New Year all you OT bastards! :p

Hope to still be seeing you in 08 ;)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
still drunk at 3 oclock in the afternoon, me thinks I drank a bit too much.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Happy New Year!!

well a little late but i was in bed going to sleep by about 12:30 lol, any one see the london firework display? it was sooo cool man i wish i'd been there it looked awsome.. then it also looked cold and crowded so watching it on the nice warm sofa whilst snogging was prolly better hehehe

Heres hoping we all have a kick arse year in 07 and do something that we can look back on this time next year and go "whoa! I did that!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom