happy hangover everyone!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking hell the pain.

It was freezing last night, and I went out without a coat. Walking back 10 minutes to mine from where the cab dropped us in the snow was not beneficial to the morning after feeling.

I am off to drink a lakes worth of water. hope all of you have similar or worst hangovers :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
<plays loud music and slams doors>

pfft lightweight :D

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
Happy new year all. Woke up to a thick 3" covering of snow this morning!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Should have slept inside then.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lightweight Ch3t indeed, i walked(after pub closing) good 2+ hours in -15-17C, looking for a cab and finally taking the subway home, arriving at 7am(ish), woke up at 11 and i'm feeling fine :lol:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
For those who have had too much last night...

GOOD MORNING FREDDIES!!!

:flame:

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Oh god I've just staggered into the kitchen, it's like a massacre in an off license, there are bottles everywhere :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my head :( oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I was seriously fucking drunk last night. I only have one bathroom in my apartment (oh the deprivation!!!!!) and my mate was in for a long time (a shit, or a wank - unknown) so I decided to nip into the kitchen where the girls were making cocktails, stole their 1 litre measuring jug, sneaked into the bedroom, took a piss in the jug and poured it out the window.

Needs must.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was seriously fucking drunk last night. I only have one bathroom in my apartment (oh the deprivation!!!!!) and my mate was in for a long time (a shit, or a wank - unknown) so I decided to nip into the kitchen where the girls were making cocktails, stole their 1 litre measuring jug, sneaked into the bedroom, took a piss in the jug and poured it out the window.

Needs must.

Small bladder, or repeat offender? :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I think i was too drunk to notice how much I needed a piss, then by the time i got to the bathroom already expecting to let it out, I realised the door was locked. Urgent action was taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom