Happy Halloween

E

Embattle

Wonderful...loads of morons knocking at the door, time to turn off the lights ;)

H

Hotteh

lots of morons knocking at the door? Cant see how this is different to most other times of the year

F

Furr

Now they wear mask's and are not trying to sell you double glazing now cheaper than before , for a limited time only.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Stoned and drunk tonight.

Doh, nothing different there :(

T

throdgrain

Wanky purile american imported shite i want nothing to do with.

T

Testin da Cable

good on you Throddy :) though I must say, growing up amongst lots of americans we used to celebrate it. I can remember being a pirate, a vampire and a mummy [that was the best but well hot wrapped up in endless layers of bogroll :)] mad fun when you're 6 heh :)

S

Sir Frizz

I hate Halloween, and all the little punks that go with it. I also hate Christmas carolers.

Humbug :/

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by Embattle
Wonderful...loads of morons knocking at the door, time to turn off the lights ;)

Watch out, I'm coming for you.

S

Summo

Hmm... once again, I'm reminded of my ex-girlfriend...

I

Insane

myself and my mates are now referred to as the "bastards" of the street :) we play pranks on halloween knockers that come round.

last year we done "hang mans tail" which involved climbing harnesses, a strong cable to suspend the guy by, a fake hangmans noose and a broken street lamp.

group of youngsters came round knocking and stopped underneath the "hung" body, one crept forward and nudged the foot to check he's dead.

when they were sure he was, and about to walk off... my mate on the harness "woke up" and started screaming blue murder at them.

we never saw a group of kids run so fast in their life :D

last night a group of friends got dressed up in full army garb, with full metal MP5 airsoft guns, and hid in the shrubs and bushes of the street and waited for this years halloween knockers..
and waited..
and waited until 11:45pm when they decided "sod this" and got up to leave, and heard someone barking an order behind them... only to discover they had "bumped" into an army foot patrol :eek6:
the soldier thought they were part of his squad, until he realised they were all carrying MP5s. He commenced to apologise for interupting the operation and started back-tracking out of the street.

my friends had to have a strong drink after that to calm their nerves :)

T

Testin da Cable

trick or treat! give us candy or we'll key your car and stone all your windows! and rap0r your cat!

S

S-Gray

Have only had 2 sets of Trick or Treaters knock on our Door the past week... strange.. ;)

T

Testin da Cable

you don't live really far back from the road in the scary old house on a hill by the graveyard...do you? eh? do you.....Mr Bates?

S

S-Gray

Mr Bates...

God i would feel sorry for people with that Surname when they recieved a Letter when they where young...

To: Master. Bates etc.. ;)

and yes... i live in a very old Mansion where Vampires use to live... and the Graveyard is in the Backyard, i have a Daughter who likes Wednesdays and a Pugsley for a Son, my Butler is always Sick and is 7foot tall... my Brother likes blowing himself up for some weird reason... and my Wife... dear old Patricia... :sex:

Think this is why Kids wont Knock? hmm
:D

W

Wij

Cats are so light and so tight you can walk round with them wedged fast on your c0><0r.

The look on their faces is priceless.

L

lojik

Originally posted by throdgrain
Wanky purile american imported shite i want nothing to do with.

Actually I think you'll find that Halloween is in fact a British originated festival, and even that English introduced trick or treating.. Of course we all got tired of it and gave it to the Yanks who ran with it a while. It's the media (and costume shops) that have been attempting to boost its popularity in recent years.

http://ohoh.essortment.com/halloweentrivia_rzls.htm

S

S-Gray

dogghost.jpg

The Dogs in our Area aint scared tho! :D

T

Testin da Cable

lol. you'd need one with a burning cross though.

J

James-

Originally posted by Wij
Cats are so light and so tight you can walk round with them wedged fast on your c0><0r.

The look on their faces is priceless.

Whose faces? Other peoples?

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by lojik

Actually I think you'll find that Halloween is in fact a British originated festival, and even that English introduced trick or treating.. Of course we all got tired of it and gave it to the Yanks who ran with it a while. It's the media (and costume shops) that have been attempting to boost its popularity in recent years.

http://ohoh.essortment.com/halloweentrivia_rzls.htm

Halloween goes back to samian eve or summat, pagan stuff prolly pre-roman. Obviously not american then.
This is hardly anything to do with the habit of kids going round begging for sweets from peoples front doors. When i was a kid kids still used to make guys and ask for money for them to buy fireworks. That seems to have died out now, which is probably a good thing on the personal injury front .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom