Happy Halloween! PUMPKINS!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think it was karma or something, anyway having not been to FH for aaages i thought i'd have a quick squiz make sure everyone was ok etc and what did i see, the shaving thread rezzed.

so i thought well if someone can dig up that old pile of ancient dung why not follow suit and here i am, have to say i missed a lot of you guys with your comments and whatnotts and was a little scared of coming back. BUT

I remember my lame arsed attempts at making a carve your halloween pumpkin thread last year and the temptation was just too great (specially as blackjack whooped me in the contest, damn j00!!)

some news from Tequila Towers:
- am now a FT student at college doing english language & lit and history and bloody love it, scare everyone with my filing skillz though.

- have managed to score a job as a saturday assistant in what is probably the smallest library in the whole world (converted corner shop) and it is super.

- for anyone that remembers my epic struggle to get fit (elkie :D ) am now a size 10 and lost 1 and a half stones and still going stlong.

- and for tonights festivities am having a chinese and some wine and watching the corpse bride and friday the 13th

right thats the catching up bit over and done with get your pumpkins out people!! to kick things off heres one i made for the childrens library at work, his name is Owen:

p.s am doing my scarey one when i get back from class this arvo, would love to see your pumpkinations and hear any halloween plans you have :D

Gamah

Banned
Hi hoh, sounds like life is going well, im in a bit of a vally atm but I am sure things will improve just need to make a firm choice about life and go for it.

P.s I reckon you have blocked me on MSN?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha im liking the pumpkin, my friend made one which is pretty good but as its not mine i better not enter it :(

gratz on size 10, im guessing your talking about your feet yeah? haha

Im guessing your nolonger doing horrid night work?

anyways good to see you on the forums again, post more dammit!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nah size 10 is mah iq man, feet are a size 15 :D as gam pointed out i seem to have lost loads of people off my msn not sure if this is because i changed handles or went to windows live and i know a few names fell off when that happened any hoo will put my new address on that little msn iconny thingy up there *points under now medeocre rep bar*

p.s if you dont have a real pumpkin to make draw one! MSPaint 4tehwin!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bournemouth hun lol, excellant links btw guys wish real pumpkins had an undo button.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I cant install windows live messenger as it tells me off for Frameworks :( Need that for freeshards tho lol

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Welcome back, Ez ! Nice to hear from you again :D

/hug

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
I cant install windows live messenger as it tells me off for Frameworks :( Need that for freeshards tho lol
I still use 7.5 .. live is shit.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well well well, do i really have to break out the pumpkin carving skillz of d00m? :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
didnt he post the same card twice?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Caught Ezteq and her fella!

Halloween%20Flashers.jpg

pip

Banned
Ok time to pick all them horrible chocolate sweets out the celebration tin and the quality street tin and give em to the kiddies:)

Gamah

Banned
pip said:
Ok time to pick all them horrible chocolate sweets out the celebration tin and the quality street tin and give em to the kiddies:)

That the first thing you buy on a wednesday?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok ok prepare to be TERRIFIED!!!! meet sean...

btw ty for all the wb's i really missed you chaps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom