Happy Christmas

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
TO ALL YOU PC FUCKERS. :)

went to my childs nativity last night and can you believe at the end of the play the fucking headmaster stands up and says hope you all have a happy holiday,he was going to say christmas but stuttered and said holiday instead,lol all the parents kicked off and he explained he was not permitted to say happy christmas from fear off upsetting the muslims,what a load of fucking bollocks this country is turning into,anyway happy christmas you chaps and have a great new year from all ta scoobehs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I wonder if freddys has gone all PC, there are after all no xmas decs to upset anyone.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No fucker has offered to do any.....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
TO ALL YOU PC FUCKERS. :)

went to my childs nativity last night and can you believe at the end of the play the fucking headmaster stands up and says hope you all have a happy holiday,he was going to say christmas but stuttered and said holiday instead,lol all the parents kicked off and he explained he was not permitted to say happy christmas from fear off upsetting the muslims,what a load of fucking bollocks this country is turning into,anyway happy christmas you chaps and have a great new year from all ta scoobehs.

happy DAYS

OHHH HAPPY DAYS

HAPPY DAYS

it was sung by an african so it MUST be PC to say it.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im often rather PC, not really because of a desire to be PC but because it often feels right, but wishing random people a merry christmas i have no problem with - i mean for one thing christmas has long since lost any religious meaning for most people and for one thing i dont see anythin wrong in someone with a certain belief wishing another person of another belief a happy seasonal greeting based in his own faith - i would not be offended in the slightest if someone wished me happy hanukkah etc. Its the intention of the well wisher that counts - as long as someone honestly wishes you well and wishes happy days for you i dont care if they in their minds connect it with their own religion. We dont have enough well wishing in the world as it is, lets not stifle the little we do have.

Oh and, merry christmas everyone :)

G

same old same old, come to our country abide by the majority......

if easily offended, fuck off back to where you or your grandma came from..

you really think that anyone in a school in a muslim country is going to be bothered thinking about the christian kids in the class (im sure there are some somewhere), typical double standard race issue.

oh and happy Hanukkah

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It really is the very small amount of idiots in the PC goverment backed up by the disgustingly left wing BB who try to rule our lives.

And most Muslims dont give a fuck whether you say happy christmas anyway.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Its things like this that make me wonder if theres some sort of plan - or dare i say it, "conspiracy" - to get us all hating muslims.

Every time theres any sort of row involving them and our culture it gets plastered all over the media. The government seems to spend a rather large amount of time making up stupid rules that are only going to make the situation worse, and even though I really dont think alot of politians generally, I really have to wonder if they're that stupid they dont realise what they're doing.

That said, muslims generally dont seem to help things, what with the obsession with embassy burning riots and such.

Ahhh what a mess!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
May the yuletide log slip from your fire and burn your house down :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Happy christmas to all you f**kers, plane is delayed, Newcastle airport is shit :p

Hope everyone is with the people they love!!!!

Chilly

Balls of steel
I've got decorations on! But its not christmas yet so I shant say happy christmas in this thread!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Merry christmas guys, have a good night if you are out tonight, and a relaxing day tomorrow.

Yuckfou : I hope you get what you deserve for christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom