happy chappy today

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Last night we picked up a cat. He was left at one of our garages and been there for a year and a half

I gave him a home last night. Easily the friendliest happiest cat i have ever met

His name is Benny

Cant work out what type he is tho

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty certain he's a moggy inbred :p
You can see siamese characteristics in there such as his ears but pretty mixed still.
If it was the breed you were looking for?

Uara

Part of the furniture
well from the eyes i'd definitely say part daemon!!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah we def know he is a mix

My housemates reckon a little British blue and egyptian mow

I prefer mixed, makes them more interesting

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Glad you've got a new cat, He looks cool.

Sad to say, one of my two cats, Boris, had to be put to sleep yesterday midday. He had a blod-clot on his spine, and was basically paralyzed in his back legs and tail. Really sad to see him go, but at least he's not suffering anymore.

/edit

hah, just realised how depressing that is!
gratz on Cat-age!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Egyptian Mau even

Sorry to hear Pikeh :(

I've never been much of a cat lover but this one rocks

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Glad you've got a new cat, He looks cool.

Sad to say, one of my two cats, Boris, had to be put to sleep yesterday midday. He had a blod-clot on his spine, and was basically paralyzed in his back legs and tail. Really sad to see him go, but at least he's not suffering anymore.

/edit

hah, just realised how depressing that is!
gratz on Cat-age!

Aww :(

Never have I been in such of an angry state when I had to put mine down, my died because of a dead liver, dead kidney, problems in the brain. Had it for like 5-6 years (we got it from a cat-home thingy. Had a broken tail due to abuse aswell :(). Got back from a Gig in london, saw my cat laying on my chair twitching and foaming. Took it to the vet (at midnight) and I had to sign all the forms (parent made me, as it was my cat) ffs, I cried =< Was uber pissy/upset for ages.

On a happy note!

Congratulations on kittie :D I want it!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anything called "Benny" covered in fur is ok in my books

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Thats the name the people at the garage gave him and he responds to it so thought we may aswell just leave it at that

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't normally like cats, but he looks like he's got bags of character

Ezteq

Queen of OT
awwww what a cutie! he looks part siamese and part rex (look at the crinkley fur on his head) funny question but does his fur feel slightly tacky? if so then he has Rex ancestry.

whatever he is he's lovely though, enjoy your new friend, make him happy and he probably wont kill you in your sleep :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
wicked cat !

& condolences pikeh :(

thanks, its hard to explain to people how sad it is. Most just say "wtf its a cat lol" , but in truth, that cat was 11, he had been around for half on my life!

Hope your cat has a long and enjoyable life sparx, Mau's are known for their good temprement yes?

Zede

Part of the furniture
thanks, its hard to explain to people how sad it is. Most just say "wtf its a cat lol" , but in truth, that cat was 11, he had been around for half on my life!

Hope your cat has a long and enjoyable life sparx, Mau's are known for their good temprement yes?

indeed, last time i cried was when one of my cats died :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
awwww what a cutie! he looks part siamese and part rex (look at the crinkley fur on his head) funny question but does his fur feel slightly tacky? if so then he has Rex ancestry.

whatever he is he's lovely though, enjoy your new friend, make him happy and he probably wont kill you in your sleep :D

Fur feels fine but does look crimped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom