Happy birthsday to my self

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
omg we have had saddo self gratz threads, now we have got self birthday threads! - i think you need to interact with the real world a bit....

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
omg we have had saddo self gratz threads, now we have got self birthday threads! - i think you need to interact with the real world a bit....
Someone forgot your birthday? ;(

Congratulations ;p

Himse

FH is my second home
self grats

BIG GRATS =) Hope you have good day =)

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
All on daoc was forgot it so i was need to make it my self :(

Outlander

Part of the furniture
hope you had a nice birthday :)

dont worry, I will have to make a self grats thread myself when its my birthday too :)

(August 14th :p)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Happy birthday :D

rampant said:

lol, do you think his non-daoc-playing-rl-friends would log into here and make him a grats thread? :twak:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
lol, do you think his non-daoc-playing-rl-friends would log into here and make him a grats thread? :twak:

I'm guessing the point was more that you shouldn't really need happy bday messages from strangers on a forum if you have mates in real life to wish you it.

Happy bday anyway. (all be it a touch late)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

Come on, at least he let people know! As mentioned who forgot urs?

Gratulerer!! Tillykke! Congratulations! well this was 1 day after but hey! at least i told you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom