Resident Freddy
You've always been great and kind to me, and I love serving you! :D

So happy birthday to my dear country!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Congratz Norway!! Lors of drunken Norweigans in Copenhagen now

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*clap* Good for you Norskies, the one country up here we Finns get along with :p

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I thought Norway had a union with Denmark? gah! all those scandinavian countries sleeping with each other!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I thought Norway had a union with Denmark? gah! all those scandinavian countries sleeping with each other!

Yeah we had, but Denmark was on napoleons side, while Sweden were on Great Britains side. And since Napoleon lost, Sweden got the rights to own us Norwegians :(

Conclusion is, we were slutty wh**es back in the days!

Lethul

FH is my second home
It is :p Norway was "born" when it got out of the union with sweden. So we call it out birthday ;P

Isn't 17 May when the king signed the new constitution (1814) rather than independence, I thought after 17 may you were still in a personal union with Sweden (rather than our bitches!) Seeing as you were declared an independent nation in 1905 :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Isn't 17 May when the king signed the new constitution (1814) rather than independence, I thought after 17 may you were still in a personal union with Sweden (rather than our bitches!) Seeing as you were declared an independent nation in 1905 :p

No, we also got out own King "Christian Fredrik" and was declared independant. But then we had a small war with Sweden but decided to put down our weapons and came to the resolution called the "mossekonvensjonen".

After this we went into a "semi" union with Sweden again, but Sweden didnt really have any power over us anymore. Since we had our own laws, and our own political system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom