Film Hanna

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You do the same thinng, trying to undermine other peoples views with the "Really? Well...(insert argument)" comments.

If you really want to just give your opinion on matters, you will say it and leave it at that.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
My view wasn't on the film, I have made no comments about the film. I merely pointed out a flaw in your description of the film.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I also like this thread!

Its on my watch list, thanks Chet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Has the thread recovered yet?

Mikah, chemical brothers did the sound track :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*chuckle* they played the chemical brothers on radio 2 the other day, yep radio 2! Ha!! I was there in me slippers and jimjams busting shapes all over the place while making my evening cocoa :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
Ignore the 12A. It didn't feel like a 12 at all. I enjoyed it - loved the vivid characters, the settings, and the faint outline of Eric Bana's junk in wet swimming trunks.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ignore the 12A. It didn't feel like a 12 at all. I enjoyed it - loved the vivid characters, the settings, and the faint outline of Eric Bana's junk in wet swimming trunks.

Was a good moment indeed! He is looking very well these days, nice hairy athletic body :p!

Interesting I shall get that soundtrack I think couple of those songs (one in the tunnels) was awesome, I could see me dancing away in a dirty underground club to that.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Was a good moment indeed! He is looking very well these days, nice hairy athletic body :p!

Indeed. A waxed chest is repugnant. Makes me think I'd come home early, and find him... moisturising.

It's all about men who look like they could grow a beard so quickly that you'd wake up in the morning impaled on it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Indeed. A waxed chest is repugnant. Makes me think I'd come home early, and find him... moisturising.

It's all about men who look like they could grow a beard so quickly that you'd wake up in the morning impaled on it.

You just restored my faith in the female of the species. The last couple of women I have been out with wanted a hairless chest, I actually went along with it to keep one of them happy and I am sorry that I did. God made me this way and I am not wookie hair, just nicely hairy. :D Bit like Hugh but less patchy!

hugh.jpg

Damini

Part of the furniture
There are limits. If it ever begins to feel like beastiality, then it's time for the clippers.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There are limits. If it ever begins to feel like beastiality, then it's time for the clippers.

hairy_back.jpg

/flex :D

Keep you warm on a winters night!

Laddey

FH is my second home
You just restored my faith in the female of the species. The last couple of women I have been out with wanted a hairless chest, I actually went along with it to keep one of them happy and I am sorry that I did. God made me this way and I am not wookie hair, just nicely hairy. :D Bit like Hugh but less patchy!

View attachment 8357
I'm straight....But what a good looking cnut he is.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If you think that's what a **** looks like, then I think there is something Meg's failing to tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom