Hangover

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have one of epic proportions today, first time I have felt this crippled from booze in years. I had my leaving dinner last night and the booze flowed freely!!

*gif sympathy*:wub:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have one of epic proportions today, first time I have felt this crippled from booze in years. I had my leaving dinner last night and the booze flowed freely!!

Me too. For similar reasons. Feel terrible and when I left my girlfriend in bed this morning she was worse.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Joins the hangover club..

Feels the shame :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
Fools, I'm feeling great having had nothing to drink last night. Enjoy the nausia and headaches :)

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
I had one on Wednesday morning. Being in work was stupid, I was a shell of a man.

I sympathize Yoni. *fluffles*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was hungover from wednesday, and cured it by drinking heavily last night. No hangover this morning :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I had several pints last night to celebrate getting back into work, woke up this morning and felt average. Then I had one of these

irnbrucan_350.jpg

If you're suffering, I suggest doing the same.

taB

Part of the furniture
Irn Bru is certainly the best non-alcoholic morning beverage!

Beer is best though - preferably a bitter without much fizz. It can sometimes be a struggle but after that things run smoothly. The idea is to kick the hangover through to a point when you're asleep rather than awake.

Unfortunately I am gainfully employed and my student days are years ago so this is no longer a valid tactic. Irn-Bru it is.

Today I'm feeling pretty good for having got through a couple of bottles of wine last night. On the beers this evening.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Marmite.

Its all about the vitamin B

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I find a coka cola works as well...I think its the caffeine and the large amount of sugar which helps!!

Also eating a lot in the day makes a big difference too...if you can stomach anything.
Sometimes I have such a bad hangover just looking at food makes my stomach turn...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

hahaha sorry. you must have rocked those movers world :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom