Hangover cures

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Goddamnit why am I the only one awake. Some of you fuckers must be back from the pub by now?

As shocking as this may be to you, i didn't go out this weekend.

Or drink.

Haven't touched uisge beatha for almost two weeks either!

Mey

Part of the furniture
I got trolleyed last night, brother was paying so it was win win for me!

Now i got to go out in 30 minutes :(!

I hope theres food were im going..

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Best cure for a hangover, 2 pints of water after drinking but before you go to bed. Also, urinating like a horse before going to sleep too.

Also, waking up next to a realy ugly woman has sobering effects, or urinating over a police car (or policeman) if a good way to avoid a hangover (Adrenalin hitting your system as you run away).

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i was mashed last night O.O the ibuprofen and paracetamol have done the job, maybe just cos i projectiled about 5 times near the end of the night that did it though

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol cba with hang overs any more. I had like 2 maybe 3 glasses of wine with food on valentines day, woke up the next morning and felt fine but still had a good old fry up for brekkie any way lol, there are some traditions you just dont mess with.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
and by smoking weed you're an addict, im sorry but its true.

its true, have a drink, your a flaming alcoholic, have a spliff, your a drug addict.

what worked today was waking up still drunk, then slowly sobering up whilst drinking water n eating cheese on toast periodically.

Also the thought of a 360 and chinese tonight helps :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
its true, have a drink, your a flaming alcoholic, have a spliff, your a drug addict.

what worked today was waking up still drunk, then slowly sobering up whilst drinking water n eating cheese on toast periodically.

Also the thought of a 360 and chinese tonight helps :p

Yup. But then that thinking covers most situations. Have sex after marrage, your sex obcessed, sex before marrage, your sex mad, sex during your wedding ceremony, your a freak... can't win.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Yup. But then that thinking covers most situations. Have sex after marrage, your sex obcessed, sex before marrage, your sex mad, sex during your wedding ceremony, your a freak... can't win.

was my point, dont stereotype people for enjoying things casually.

however, from your post, you are a sex addict.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
mikah, why the fuck would you wanna drink till your vomitting while youre still on a night out?

you may aswell just eat your money and goto bed early. then you can shit it out, which is less violent than vomitting.

Mephz

Banned
Potassium (Bananas) and lots of water pre and post bed, and lots of bladder emptying, :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
50077489.JPG

nuff said

megadave

I am a FH squatter
anyone noticed that when continuing drinking with a hangover, that the first beer is quite harsh but the second beer and you're back to normal?

Calo

Part of the furniture
anyone noticed that when continuing drinking with a hangover, that the first beer is quite harsh but the second beer and you're back to normal?

Thats because lets say you drink alot of whiskey, you go to sleep, your body is kicking off from the whiskey and wants it back , so you get up, and drink again, body gets his addiction fixed and is normal.

Ofcourse the addiction wears off very fast.

Thats why its better just to drink 50cl of water before going to sleep, It will make your veins go wide again.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I swear by Lucozade Hyrdoactive.

Sure it's a sports drink but i've yet to have a time where i've swigged a bottle or two and not felt fine after a short bit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Are you pointing at me?! Well, are you?! Then point, you slimy f*cking walrus-looking piece of addict!

gunnery-sergeant-hartman-pointing.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom