Hanging @ the EULA

Gomez0511

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 else hanging at the EULA screen?

All buttons inactive not able to scroll the EULA to click accept. Having to switch off my PC everytime as alt tab, and widows task manager wont come to fore ground. Sucks!!!

:(

Hammahead

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly not gonna work, but might want to try window mode..if your not running in that allready.

Not sure how that would relate, but maby you can kill it if it hangs that way =P

Gomez0511

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks m8... is that because of the large amount of people logging in or logged in or is my client screwed?

Apologise for the noob question?

Hammahead

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks m8... is that because of the large amount of people logging in or logged in or is my client screwed?

Apologise for the noob question?

Dont really know, the login is prolly bombarded though, so maby it stalls a bit once you try to connect.
I think it tries to connect pretty much at the same time as the eula pops up, so that can be it.

Also, did you check your firewall ?
You sure it aint blocking WAR ?

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
I had the same was my firewall asking for permission but was popping up in background.

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
I had a problem with this in windowed mode on my laptop. Windowed mode on a normal TFT screen was fine. Then when playing without the monitor and just on the laptop's widescreen the game decided my cursor focus point was about 2.5 cm below where the cursor was placed.

Took me a while of trial and error to finally navigate to the bottom of the EULA and click ok so I could access settings and turn on full screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom