hand of god grp

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
anyone fancy doing this sometime today?

ill be taking bard and shade

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for doing this, but sadly not until this evening as I am sat in work.
:(
Got a lvl 50 VW, done everything but last step. Could probably persuade a lvl 50 mana eld to come along too! :D

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
With 2 animists u r fine tbh..

These final mobs r purp/red to 50 but they r damn nasty. They got DoTs and teleport u as well.. so u need to be careful tbh... with 1 pber and no FG u r dead.. FS doesnt work either :(

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I can take the stone monoliths out with my ranger and nurture druid alone :) Not too hard with end regen pots on the ranger and MCL / mana pots on the druid.

Classic tank group works a treat too, so long as you've a nurture druid for fire resist and buffs. 51% fire resist on my buffed ranger btw, you really really need it ;)

As someone else said, they occasionally teleport (throw) you, so if you focus pull you may have the comedy situation of seeing a pet or chanter getting chucked about a bit =)

I'd recommend a FG. The bottom line for a FG is you need 3 peeps tanking (they come in 3s for a FG), bard for end + nurt druid for fire resist / buffs. The other 3 can be whoever, it doesn't matter, you'll be killing them steadily with just those first 5. Crush weapons / arrows are the preferred damage type.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Our guild group got owned by them. Didn't know about all their nasty tricks :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i killed them with my hero and bb no problems

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Did it with ench / druid as well as bm / bard. Later had some help from guildies... animists make life a lot easier... a LOT easier.

Nasty thing when focuspulling is when your pet gets thrown across from one of the other spawns and makes three more mono's add :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Did quest with Warden/Bard and hero blockbot for the last bit.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Did the quest with a nature druids and me(regrowth warden)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
did the quest today....twice :p

just turns out me using a shade as only tank and runnin 2 accts the first time wasnt the best way lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom