Hamster DEAD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Just tried to log into server seems Hamster has perished :) says game is open but on logging in text said server is closed rofl has GOA finally admitted defeat or did it have an explosion of players server couldn't handle.

Soulja

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
It was some network/hardware problems, they announced it ingame about 5 minutes before shutdown.

They said it would be atleast two hours before the servers are back up again.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Stop being tards you lamo's, it's Saturday fgs! Go find yourselves some irl in a pub ;p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
fucking hell i shit myself i thought richard hammond had died :< heaven forbid that ever happening tbh!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rofl only 400 ppl on avalon at primetime - bb daoc ;(

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
a few of us were online in rvr last night and our opposition was a mid trebbing a tower and a guardian NPC that managed to get into bold ck and kill our buff bots. ive started mid/gareth and waiting for the new OF server if they make it, dont think ill be returning to dyvet, account closed today anywho :mad:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I bet you still gathered 6+ ppl just to make sure you kill that mid.

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7: no, we may be zerging albs but theres a limit to boredom - we all logged and some began installing the US client. are you still playing twinsun or just playing AoC now?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I logged in today, 3 albs stood outside of behn tower, I was the only enemy in the entire NF zone. Yet they stood there, didnt even try to chase me. rr11 heretic, rr7 paladin and rr6 cleric, I'm sure its more than enough to kill me. I got bored, 2 shot cleric with rr5 and ran away, then I logged off :( So much for rvr!

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, never seen the server as dead as it is now :( hope ill find more action on US

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm, never seen the server as dead as it is now :( hope ill find more action on US

Been there before, rr12 players running in 3fg zergs around the laby x-roads f8 killing everything and thinking they are skilled.

US is even worse than Dyvet tbh..

- English -

Resident Freddy
Been there before, rr12 players running in 3fg zergs around the laby x-roads f8 killing everything and thinking they are skilled.

US is even worse than Dyvet tbh..

spickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspick

<3

aika

Can't get enough of FH
spickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspickspick

<3

xDDDDDDDD
I rageloged off AoC yesterday, cause I died in PvE :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Quit the sadastic attitude, it does not make you popular.

Did mom drop you on the floor when child, shouldnt be so hard to understand when your account is banned well then its banned so stop make new accounts you sad little fucktard

Did mom drop you on the floor when child, shouldnt be so hard to understand when your account is banned well then its banned so stop make new accounts you sad little fucktard

Are you any better? The one with so many realm points on Dark Age of Camelot, I wonder who is the 'sad little fucktard' here? I mean, what do you have to be proud of? You live in a country that has achieved nothing and you can't even use grammar properly, let alone spell.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Are you any better? The one with so many realm points on Dark Age of Camelot, I wonder who is the 'sad little fucktard' here? I mean, what do you have to be proud of? You live in a country that has achieved nothing and you can't even use grammar properly, let alone spell.

Yes, and what is "sadastic" ? There's no such word in English, so DIAF sad little man.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Quit the sadastic attitude, it does not make you popular.

lol freddy says that septina is famous !! so i believe him !!
Moreover he got two things better than you.
1st) He got a better nickname than you. mr. Msdfuioasgaoiurdxzku
2nd) He will make me a pr0 video at WAR so i have to praise him here in return!!
3rd)There is no third you gimp! I already said that he got two advantages !! not three !! so you dont really have to keep reading !

V

Vascpasidhpagf

You must be thinking of a different Bonedancer:

• You were not "old school" on your Infiltrator, far from it. My Bonedancer flourished years before you created that character. I would only have encountered you a few times and I remember each of those encounters.
  • I remember chaining Grammaton many times, there were many more stealthers better than you (Hiyena, Sibah) who actually had titles to show for it. Basically, Grammaton never proved a problem for my Bonedancer and I certainly never died to you.
  • You were never a good player on Gramaton, you never had a title to show for it. If you had Battle Enforcer, like my Bonedancer, then maybe I would have accepted the theory that you killed me. However, as you did not, your claims are far-fetched I am afraid.
All talk and no walk.
wutae said:
lol freddy says that septina is famous !! so i believe him !!
Moreover he got two things better than you.
1st) He got a better nickname than you. mr. Msdfuioasgaoiurdxzku
2nd) He will make me a pr0 video at WAR so i have to praise him here in return!!

Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom