Hammers or Trotters ?

E

ECA

I would have thought the trotters if strong people were lifting them, cuz hammers are a LOT heavier.

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by xane
Who should stay up ?

Is this one of those trick IQ test questions. If so I need too know how much pears are, and if George is taller than Fred.

X

xane

* shoo shoo naughty non-footie people, go away *

X

Xtro

Di Canio needs to get the fuck out of West Ham FC whatever happens imho. Utterly wasted there.

M

mank!

Not a clue. I don't want either to go down :/

S

Sir Frizz

Hammers should stay. The Premiership wouldn't be the same really.

:/

R

raw

I'd like to see The Hammers go down so we can be defoe nice and cheap :D

Cheap buys aside i'd like them to stay up.

S

stu

I'd much rather see Leeds go down than either Bolton or West Ham. Unfortunately that's now not to be :/

I'd rather West Ham out of the two though. Mainly because of all the dicks saying "West Ham are too good to go down".

C

Clowneh!

bye bye west ham :(

bye bye all of west hams players :(

M

mank!

ul m8z

bye bye defoe, cole, di canio, james and premiership!

S

S-Gray

I would say "see you guys again in 2seasons" but coz you're losing all your best players i doubt we will :D

Also: Fucking Man Utd, now Everton arent in the UEFA Cup :(

D

dysfunction

The whole setup of the footie league is crap!

Just cos a team falls out of the premiership should mean they become financially destitute.

Its just plain wrong!!

S

stu

Hmm, either Defoe or Cole could be good for us. Nice one West Ham.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Just saw on the news that West Ham have put 9 guys on the transfer list, teehee

C

Clowneh!

aw man :( still think we're gonna make it back up?

X

xane

The list is basically the big earners and older players, most are out of contract so not really a "transfer", they are keeping younger players, which is good.

Winterburn is nearly 40 ffs, no idea why he was kept on this season anyway, seeing as a large number of younger players were given first team places.

TBH, if the squad is small then players will have to make a choice between a full season's play in Division One or half the time on the bench in the Premiership.

The big question is the manager, not the players.

B

bodhi

Juventus are supposedly interested in signing Freddie Kanoute. However, there are also reports of Michael Owen going to Juve. It really is the transfer rumour silly season isn't it. There's even talk of Del Piero going to Man U.

C

Clowneh!

uh oh, newcastle have bowyer, di canio left

whos next eh?

Users who are viewing this thread