hammer,sword or axe?

S

Spix

Sword seems to have the easiest to execute lvl 50 style.
Its a from behind and has a medium to hit bonus and slowes the target, I think it is attack speed that is slowed.
So It could be good to use after a slam or brutalize.

Hammer 50 Mjolnir's Fury is a number 3 in a block chain, and it is not that easy to land and is useless unless you spec shield. It has no to hit bonus and have same effect as Sword 50 style.
But as I have seen it is great in PVE but very hard to use in rvr.

Axe 50 Tyr's Fury is a chain of Havoc where you have to stand in front of target and has high to hit and a Bleed effect.
But as I see it, Bleed is useless but damage is probably good.

L

Loveless

Hammer is nice imo.

Styles for the most have a low end cost to say Axe. And you also get Conquer which has a nice snare on it which saves your healers/shammys

N

np-insane

Hammer for PvE
Sword for RvR
Axe for a mix of both

IMO..

C

Carlos Bananos

hammer imo, especially for classes who can't get PF, or for zerks/warriors who just dont wanna spend 14 pts on pf ;)

S

svartmetall

Tyr's Fury is nice enough, but when I see overpowered Infils with their overpowered Dragonfang having a 9s stun effect I somehow think the bleed dmg from TF needs to be upped quite a bit.

L

Loveless

Originally posted by punj
swords look cool though ^^

I think sword suits albion better tbh.

Mids should all have overly large hammers with guts n stuff on them :clap:

T

tuffabruden

give savages the skill Chainsaw imo... a little unfantasy but what isnt in daoc? :)

M

marathor

Id kill for a respec stone to hammer if sbs could wield them.

A

Akyma

all damage r good, only hamer is more great in rvr. (check tipe damage Vs armour resist)
And depend of class, check 50 style.
Skald/Thane is very good with hamer, i hold 44 on hamer 4 combo back style. U need 50 on sword 4 back style...
i my opinion:

1º Hamer
2º Axe
3º Sword

J

Julle

Swordfortehwin - Ragnarok much better then all other 50 attacks but hammer is best PvE - so Sword = RvR , Hammer = PvE IMO

C

chimaira

Hammer 44 style for RvR.
imo

Especially as Savages lacks PF. and im making one of your soon to be nerfed FOTM classes :D
(tho I love it so I hope they dont touch it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom