Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Sign-up thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The last Wolfie game has been fun and entertaining, atleast to moderate, and i'm planning on picking up a new one after the current peeps are finished in finishing each other off.

So, without further ado;

No limits, more the merrier!

(Disclaimer; might be something weird about this one too ;))

(Current players can sign up too.)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i would sign up, sure, but is there any chance you can write out what may or may not be included in the game? possible power roles / possible factions.
because i think that the game is supposed to be informed minority vs uninformed majority, but if its a total crapshoot about what may be included, it becomes a game of uninformed majority vs uninformed minority vs informed extreme minority. the extreme minority being the one(s) with the weirdest/most unexpected role.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll probably set up a "town register" which will detail the town peeps, but special people will be left out. Not yet at that stage though, rest assured, there will be roles.

Wolves ofcourse will be present, that's a given.

Mein got, Ninja stickied me thread! :eek6:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I *might* try my hands at some All Hallows Eve Wolf smilies....if Toh would be so kind as to let me know the rolls... and not like....57 different ones please ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I *might* try my hands at some All Hallows Eve Wolf smilies....if Toh would be so kind as to let me know the rolls... and not like....57 different ones please ;)

Maybe if you have a template, you could fashion the regular ones and i'll fashion some special ones? :D

the roles are still open though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm in, I agree with the above. While unknown role games can be fun, they are weighted heavily against the townies. This being said, Will did host some fantastic games with unknown roles, but there was really good balance between good and bad roles.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm in, I agree with the above. While unknown role games can be fun, they are weighted heavily against the townies. This being said, Will did host some fantastic games with unknown roles, but there was really good balance between good and bad roles.

When the game finishes, you can judge how balanced the current game is ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
When the game finishes, you can judge how balanced the current game is ;)

Oh aye, I'm not basing it on the current game. I have my own theories about what is happening there now, and given we are on the fourth day I think that the amount of survivors means you have got the balance near spot on.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Maybe if you have a template, you could fashion the regular ones and i'll fashion some special ones? :D

the roles are still open though.

weeeeellll....I have a villager, seer, two different ww's, a nurse and a bunch other chars I made. I can send you a full size ww and a full size villager for you to mess with. I have 1000x1000 png's of them for you, as I'm not giving away my layered xcf's :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh aye, I'm not basing it on the current game. I have my own theories about what is happening there now, and given we are on the fourth day I think that the amount of survivors means you have got the balance near spot on.

Ah, didn't mean to imply you implied anything negative, meant it more of a "interested to hear your opinions".

weeeeellll....I have a villager, seer, two different ww's, a nurse and a bunch other chars I made. I can send you a full size ww and a full size villager for you to mess with. I have 1000x1000 png's of them for you, as I'm not giving away my layered xcf's :)

I think we better wait until i get the roles done, then we can see what where and need :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Singn me up
Havent palyed one of these in a while, ialways seem to miss the sign up threads definatly up fo another!

Uara

Part of the furniture
/sign
i'm ready and raring when this one comes to its dramatic finale!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Actually - after hearing what ECA had to say on the last game I agree. I'm only in if people participate. This means paying attention, and joining in. Not just one line posts and votes. Apathy killed the last game for those of us trying to play, myself, ECA, olga and flea had to overcompensate for the lack of effort from others and that lead to a silly result. There was a reason ECA voted himself and I voted ECA, it was a protest at the total lack of effort and apathy from the other remaining players.

Actually, as it will annoy me no end. I'm not in the next game toht.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually - after hearing what ECA had to say on the last game I agree. I'm only in if people participate. This means paying attention, and joining in. Not just one line posts and votes. Apathy killed the last game for those of us trying to play, myself, ECA, olga and flea had to overcompensate for the lack of effort from others and that lead to a silly result. There was a reason ECA voted himself and I voted ECA, it was a protest at the total lack of effort and apathy from the other remaining players.

There was a couple of quiet moments, but other then that, the game rolled along nicely.

You CAN always vote out the quiet ones ;)

Also there is a "non activity" plan for Halloween, so you might want to hold off on that "non sign".

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll wait and see, but if the activity involves people posting for the sake of it rather than contributing, it's still not going to help.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll wait and see, but if the activity involves people posting for the sake of it rather than contributing, it's still not going to help.

You do ralize what you're asking is a bit, out of gods hands.

Real life and all, people won't always offer what you need(i know what you mean, speaking as a 5 post in a row to get action player myself)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Then to be blunt, if you don't have the time nor inclination to play; don't sign up?

Nothing more frustrating that basic game facts overlooked because people only have time to pop in an make a quick vote.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Can only speak for myself but..
With the exception of a much simpler variation ages ago, the last werewolf game was the first one I ever played and I was pretty unsure about what to do and what would be the best strategy. I tried to be as active as possible without revealing too much of my role AND my n00b status.
Since it´s almos the same people who signed up, I reckon that the next game should run a lot smoother.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture

Cheeky fucker I played my part too! :sex:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just to let people rabble and complain( :D) about it, i'll post the town register and other info i've made so far;

Hallows' Eve Wolf (yeah, no special wordplay... :()

Roles will be;

Villagers - Oh poor little villagers who have to once more try and survive the dreaded Hallows' Eve, that seems to go on forever!

Special townies(all special roles may or may not have other abilities);

Data Expert - This guy can hack any government computer and make your hard-drive fill with furry pictures. Basically a Seer.

Local Nurse - You know, hot nurse outfit and all for Hallows' Eve. This hot "chick" will be saving injured town members every chance she gets. (Your basic docblock role)

Military Commander / Sheriff - Your local law, in good and bad, this guy locks you up for a night 'cause you're drunk, naughty, or just wants his way with you.

Town Mayor - You want power? You got power. For once the town mayor will be participating in the "festivities". As the town mayor, he has one and only one veto option to use. If he thinks the town is being silly, he can veto the votes and turn the day into a no vote before the lynch goes through. Due to the quickfire nature of this event, the person who has most votes will be outed via an investigation.

Evil roles:

Motherfu...wolf: The alpha and omega of the furries, chooses kills(or there lack of) and can also send a scout to check a towns person for special roles.

Regular wolves; These will be either 1 or 2. Depends on people playing.

Neutral roles:

Lone wolf; This is a werewolf role, but the main goal of the wolf is to survive alone. Not even the wolfpack will know who it is. So in an event where there are 3-4 wolves left, it's still not over.

Other roles:

Main Secret Role - Well, you just have to find out :flame:

Hidden role: Inactivity will result in some interesting turn of events.

SPECIAL RULES:

This time there are some added rules to your basic rules.

- 48h inactivity trigger. If you are inactive(means that you HAVE TO post something longer then a single line, contribute etc(happy now Ch3t? :D)) for longer then 48h(until i next log in)you will be taken out of the game in some manner.

- Roleplay'ish; This means no out of thread, no previous village notions, fresh start. You will treat each and everyone as a stranger and yourself as a shocked first timer in this situation. Yuo don't have to roleplay a role, but i'll be a lot more strict on out-of-game postings and notions towards out of thread things.

All feedback welcome, but ofcourse i'll say the final word :p

Ah yes, forgot to add that the 48h applies unless you have a good reason to be away.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Town Mayor - If he thinks the town is being silly, he can veto the votes and turn the day into a no vote before the lynch goes through. Due to the quickfire nature of this event, the person who has most votes will be outed via an investigation.

Ah yes, forgot to add that the 48h applies unless you have a good reason to be away.

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean with the town mayor. I get the bit about him overturning a lynch, but not the bit at the end I highlighted.

And 2nd, I think 48hours should apply even with a good excuse to keep the game flowing and save us having to vote out quiet people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sorry, I have no idea what you mean with the town mayor. I get the bit about him overturning a lynch, but not the bit at the end I highlighted.

And 2nd, I think 48hours should apply even with a good excuse to keep the game flowing and save us having to vote out quiet people.

If the mayor decides to veto a voting, it'll reveal the persons true identity, for good or for bad.

One shot deal.

Yeah, 48h should be enough for any real world issue, but always can't say 100% certain on it.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
- 48h inactivity trigger. If you are inactive(means that you HAVE TO post something longer then a single line, contribute etc(happy now Ch3t? :D)) for longer then 48h(until i next log in)you will be taken out of the game in some manner.

- Roleplay'ish; This means no out of thread, no previous village notions, fresh start. You will treat each and everyone as a stranger and yourself as a shocked first timer in this situation. Yuo don't have to roleplay a role, but i'll be a lot more strict on out-of-game postings and notions towards out of thread things.

great rules, as long as you can enforce them consistently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom