Halloween quests

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Did the quest dude spawn now? Just as i am about to install SC2? :p

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Are the helms the same ones, stat wise, as the previous years?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
my bro has this helm in his hunter template :clap:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know what words i should say to get the item for all of the mobs? I would like to make a macro, i could just spam, and all the words would pop :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
CRYYYYYYY!!!! I had problems with my internet last time these quest came,
now i got problems with a jumping IP, keeps going ld all the time :(
I HATE IT :twak:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Does anyone know what words i should say to get the item for all of the mobs? I would like to make a macro, i could just spam, and all the words would pop :p

I wanna fight this merc of yours later if you about xD

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im gonna approach this like the man eating a elephant , 1 bite at a time , lol ive too many toons :*(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Anyone tried doing them on avalon? Just wondered if it's less hassle, ofc then it's a gamble if/when xfers take place.

It's quite fun, but dunno how peeps have the stomach to do it multiple times.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I like how its easy for stealthers to do, I did it in a couple mins with infil. And also how you can pick which one you want, rather than just getting the one for your class. Even managed to kill a warlock when I decided to stay at agramon one for a bit longer; think he was too far from the patch to get it though lol.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
CRYYYYYYY!!!! I had problems with my internet last time these quest came,
now i got problems with a jumping IP, keeps going ld all the time :(
I HATE IT :twak:

Check Herald, quest has been updated to last another week now; so hopefully you can sort yourself out with one of those bad boys.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
I like how its easy for stealthers to do, I did it in a couple mins with infil. And also how you can pick which one you want, rather than just getting the one for your class. Even managed to kill a warlock when I decided to stay at agramon one for a bit longer; think he was too far from the patch to get it though lol.

it's not so easy even with a stealth class, cause the most of the time there are plenty of stealth wraps on, and many stealthers around.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All the patches are easily do-able except Arv , its surrounded by tree's aggro mobs in range of a tower on a hill/you can't wee the patch till your right on it and is 10 pbaoe classes or so just standing on it pbaoeing , bullshit tbh hurb isnt half as bad and thats the next hardest

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeah I had to use mezz poison and DoT to survive at that mid tower, hitting random traps about 15 feet away from it with about 12ppl camping sure made it interesting :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Its crap that the quest continues for another week:( I really dont want to do it anymore

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
oh god another week of this shitty quest? ;s At least move the spots away from mid towers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom