hallo Lam0r's

L

lam0r

Hallo All Clans.

My name is Shaggy aka Lam0r, i am very bored resently and fed up of playing on public servers with Lam0rrrrrrrrrrr's, n00bs etc. whatever.

So i would like to get a new league going, such as a winter league maybe, with better structure than the current ones.

(nothing personal to the admins of other leagues, but must face it if you have not the patients or time to make a really enjoyable and successful league, although people can trust you to make one, doesnt necessarily mean its enjoyable)

Maybe a Pro clan league?

Something like Soccer? all ther clans playing in germany, fight each other, and all the england clans fight, until two clans from each nationality are seen to be the best? then of course the 'world cupo' would start. and all clans would then have names in a hat, maybe actually recored on webcam and posted on a cite or something, just to prove it is authentic. then the main league would begin.

All clans would have to post what nationality they are and clan name (if they wish to take part of course) but i am also now thinking that a league jsut before or striaght after christmas is BAD. because i myself would either be working ;) orrrr with family.

So maybe something like this would be better in July or something?

i would personally like to be head admin of a league like this though, because i would know what exactly i would want. and there for... my burden as to say? ;>

lam0r :eek:

btw, game - elite force ;>>>> hehehe

B

Bondie

i run TFL where we have a euro league. If I get enough I could make it longer like a footy season and add a cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom