half-ogre

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Vell
Complaining because Half-Ogre stats are bad? Take a look at the Valkyn's stats. Just as useless, really.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Hib : Proper caster race - stats along the lines of the alb fishmidgets.

leave it out - like Hibs honestly need any more encouragement to dish out 800+ per smash of a button...

Mid: A Briton with a different name.

s'pose, but coming from that far north, short of Eskimo's with Penguin pets and a Polar Bear zerk, i'm stumped for what to suggest for Mids...

Alb: High con HUMAN race (dwarf stats)

I always assumed Mythic would eventually rip off the Halfling/Hobbit idea for Albion. Maybe not totally rip it off, but something along those lines - stocky little bastard who cares... bit like Gombur really :great:

O

old.Ramas

Halflings I can cope with, it's fishmidgets and mudmen I object to.

C

Cloudd_RTD

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
Troll > Ogre still ! Albion dont/shouldnt have big ugly classes accept Highlander !

I recent that! I must be the cwutest and most charming Highlander Paladin there is. I have everything a young, strong, handsome Troll-Woman could ever want! Long blonde hair... Big boots, metal jacket. Everything! Really! Oh the pain! THe pain of it all! I would tho, enjoy a Half-Ogre/half-Inconnu. Beware of the large fishman of yonder highbottom!
To the loo my dear friends, todeloo!

C

Cloudd_RTD

Oh, and if any of you flashbittens would care to look at my profile.... It's me birthday today! Glory to the... well... Glory to me. Actually. Yes.
Anyway, since this is my birthday, I demand for all 50+ accounts delivered to my swiss-bankaccount asap.
Haehaheahe.!!!oneoneone!!!!!!1111

I love myself. Frankstrappers.

B

Balbor

I predicted there would be some sort of Were-chreature but not that Hibs would get it. Hibs only really have one race for stealther as Elves 10 points in int is waisted. Somthing with less Dex/Qui but a bit more con str maybe 50/60/65/65 or 55/60/60/65 wouldn't upset the balence too much.

A High Str and High Int is a total waist as there no albion class that needs both starts. Given that its likely the Half Oger will have Low Dex they will be very unsuitible as a caster. Many casters put points into INT/DEX/CON and they are likely to be stronger than Highlander so maybe 90/60/40/40 with 70 int. With the normal Caster adds that 90/70/50/40 (with 80 Int). a Briton would have 60/70/70/60 (70 int) and for Inconnu mage classes it would be 50/70/80/50 (with 80 Int).

So not much point rolling a Half oger caster really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom