Half Avalonian/Thrawn Ogres photos

M

makgsnake

"It looks like something that fell out of my dog's ass."

indeed. :p

S

Staan

ewww well its not ugly as a frilborg at least.

so bets are open, what will be their base STR at characters creation ?

would say 90 or 80, or are they more bad ass than trolls ? :)

S

Staan

BTW do we have any words about hib and mid new race ? i don't know why but i feel like for mids it could be werewolf.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by nope
BTW do we have any words about hib and mid new race ? i don't know why but i feel like for mids it could be werewolf.

hibs will be a walking shrub ive heard from my sources

X

xplo

yeah walking shrubs with pirat hats and they go aarrrrrrrrr aarrrrrrrr

C

Ceap

let druids morph into shrubs and get rid of pets imo (way to re-direct this post imo)

:)

F

Falcor

"They are rough in appearance and are unusually strong. Their close proximity to the Avalonians has educated them so that they are more intelligent than they appear."

They are gimped then high int and high str

P

Pin

Originally posted by Falcor
"They are rough in appearance and are unusually strong. Their close proximity to the Avalonians has educated them so that they are more intelligent than they appear."

They are gimped then high int and high str

probably low con and low dex. crap for just about everything.

F

froler-mid

seems too be THE ultimate 2h pally race imo.

O

old.Wildfire

they look damn cool imo, giv 2h / pole arms ogres :D oh and reavers, mmmmmm stlong levi

A

acei

They look MUCH better than expected, and by the sounds of it they'll make good tanks and ok casters, should be fun :), will there be new classes as well as races though?

C

~Clarky~

only new races afaik.

Fucking look like a 'tarded bigfoot :rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

The Ogres are shit and will ruin the atmosphere of Albion. The sooner Mythic and all of you fucking realise this the better. :rolleyes:

Thought that was a bit harsh, huh? Well I fucking hate the idea of the things.

S

Staan

^^^^

why ? because usally ogres are evil or something ? or just because you don't want see ogres in albion because of some background or whatever you may call it.

i dunno ... troll in the norse mythologies where bad ass and feared and stuff like that. but still you can play a troll in the realm of midgard.

M

medowind

Weeee another pointlessly large class that only serves to have a larger hit box,

Giv collision detection,

Nice lag educing scenery though.

E

Ekydus

Yes. Because I wanted to be the good guy. The bad guys must be killed and the good guys ALWAYS win. Ogres do not fit with my Albion genre and as of such need a kick in the groin. Please oh please don't burst my bubble again. Please.

:rolleyes:

S

Staan

^^

why then ? why ogres are shit ? if they rox as merc i'm sure ppl will roll ogres merc.

C

corentmm

Bring back the days when you could recognise an alb army by the absence of freaks.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Ekydus
Yes. Because I wanted to be the good guy. The bad guys must be killed and the good guys ALWAYS win. Ogres do not fit with my Albion genre and as of such need a kick in the groin. Please oh please don't burst my bubble again. Please.

:rolleyes:

Fits in moderately well, way back in the dawn of time (or whatever :p) ogres and the avalonian humans were much more closely related, they interbred, voila half-ogres.
To be honest these guys are far more fitting than the personal bodyguard of satan, although I realise you don't like the inconnu either ;)

I for one don't give a toss what stats these guys have. Sure as hell won't have good dex and there's no char I'd like to have low dex with.

A

araan

yeah i agree with alot of ppl , dont think that alb should have non human races... doesnt look bad but still aint human
now do u think that the mother was avalonian ....

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Ekydus
The Ogres are shit and will ruin the atmosphere of Albion. The sooner Mythic and all of you fucking realise this the better. :rolleyes:

Thought that was a bit harsh, huh? Well I fucking hate the idea of the things.
i agree, think they made a HUGE mistake with inconnu's...ruined the atmosphere...and yes :p they're damn ugly fuckers

B

BidAccount

Well let that be a lesson to you all not to get pissed and pick up rough ass women!

O

old.Ramas

I object to half ogres much less than I objected to merman/smurf hybrids, but, yes, they still suck.

On the bright side, with a bit of luck high str, high int (presumably low dex/qui) will hopefully gimp them enough that nobody will use them.

Midgards new race looks rather better - kind of like what Iconnu would have been if not designed by someone on crack....

http://camelotvault.ign.com/toa/frostalf.shtml

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by old.Ramas
On the bright side, with a bit of luck high str, high int (presumably low dex/qui) will hopefully gimp them enough that nobody will use them.

Everyone apart from the little n00b 6-year-olds who are playing the game on their parent's credit card and think the Ogres are cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom