Rant Haircuts are ****

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Okay,

I've just come back from getting a haircut and they've fucked up. That's great, isn't it. You know where sideburns are? They've cut too high, now I've got no hair for about 1cm above where my glasses are, I look like a twat. On top of that, they cut the sides of my ears, and it stopped bleeding finally.

Well haircut looks a mess, so I decided to shave too.. Now, I had a proper goatee and moustache thingy, linked together. Now it's gone... So I've gone from looking my age (Well, looking older) to looking like a 15 year old. So I'm pissed off now.

It's going to take about 3-4 days for the hair on the side of my head to grow to the point where it's at my glasses bit, it's going to take (unless I adapt to no facial hair) about a month to grow back to full "luciferness" and other than that, I'm now going to be I.D'd when I try to by ANYTHING. Fun, looks like I'm doing nothing tonight, nothing tomorrow, hopefully swimming on sunday, then nothing after that. I know I look like a twat when I shave, but, it feels cleaner.

Only one good thing will come out of this, because of the way I cut my hair, and because of the way my facial hair grows, I'm going to end up looking slightly like Jack from lost, and a few female friends like that. So that's going to be good (Silver lining is win) till then....

WHY can't people keep looking their age, instead of looking younger after haircuts/shaves? WHY DID KARMA BITE ME IN THE FUCKING ASS! :(

I hate fucking haircuts.
I hate fucking shaving.
I hate the process of hair removal of any kind.

*Roar*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Okay,

I've just come back from getting a haircut and they've fucked up. That's great, isn't it. You know where sideburns are? They've cut too high, now I've got no hair for about 1cm above where my glasses are, I look like a twat. On top of that, they cut the sides of my ears, and it stopped bleeding finally.

totally owned.
its what you get for being cheap and paying the parkinsons barbers instead of a competent person.

Overdriven

No, because I go there every time and this is the first time this guy fucked up.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's a place near me called Alf's. All haircuts £4. Don't expect Vidal Sassoon. The guy used to be a butcher before becoming a hairdresser. He's about 70 and has the shakes, so they don't let him use the cut throat razor.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Why don't you just say you don't like it and get them to fix it before you pay up?

Don't think i've been to a barbers (im no woman!) in about 5 years, bought some clippers and never looked back since, although i am limited to getting a number 1 and letting it grow.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
use an open blade than youve got a third style

i keep my head and face hair the same length, its much better.

Overdriven

Has allways been good enough for me not to complain, I tend to check the front more than the sides, so I didn't notice till I showered and got all the excess hair off my head.

Not going to go for clippers, since I've got NO idea wtf all the numbers/lengths are.. I usually have it French cropped, but have the front whacked off so it's shorter. Pic in a 3-4 days :p want sides back first.

Overdriven

CorN, you're a bastard. Also, the one on my FB in the green t-shirt and sunglasses is what I looked like yesterday, the first pic is a year old.

EDIT: Cheers for removing :]

Overdriven

Don't worry OD, you're still looking fine and childmolesting.

o_____________o No, that's you Toht :p

Tis okay, I put it on FB because only a few IRL mates bother looking at the photos, and I never look like that. That sort of photo on a public forum for me is a no-no. Makes me cry. I loathe how I look now.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
man up and get some clippers and do it yourself

Helme

Resident Freddy
Or stop remove the hair and let it go past your shoulders so it looks like you are in a midlife crisis! :D

Helme

Resident Freddy
Long hair is pretty rare here actually unless you live in Gothenburg.

Most are dye faggots who uses half a bottle of hairspray every morning making the hair more of a solid rock than actually hair.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'm now going to be I.D'd when I try to by ANYTHING. Fun, looks like I'm doing nothing tonight, nothing tomorrow, hopefully swimming on sunday, then nothing after that.

i really am sorry for your situation but tbh, pmsl if you got ID'd when you went swimming. this is what i was thinking:

"Sorry son, you need your mam with you or you have to wear these!"

*holds out chip'n'dale arm bands...and a matching rubber diaper*

yea, i thought it!

oh and when you get to like 40/50 you'll be glad you don't look your age :)

Overdriven

Haha, I'd love to be I.Dd to go swimming :D

Aye :( But I'm only 20.. A while till 40/50!

rep for comment XD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft 20 yr olds are supposed to look like 12 yr olds..its when 12 yr olds look like 20 yr olds thats when the trouble begins.

*nods*

and don't worry about me taking the piss @ you..i still need a polystyrene float to swim lol (and mines got the graphic from Disneys Cars on it!)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When you start confusing 12 year olds for 20 year olds that when its time to call the police and get you registered on the sex offenders register

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
Okay,
I've just come back from getting a haircut and they've fucked up. That's great, isn't it. You know where sideburns are? They've cut too high, now I've got no hair for about 1cm above where my glasses are, I look like a twat.

Sure you didn't look like a twat already before you actually had the haircut? ;)

Overdriven

SUCH love in this thread :( There's a photo of me (oldish) on page 1! I don't consider myseld twattish! I consider myself a old-gaming fat bastard :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
Theres a hairdressers near me that is shit as fuck! they literally destroy your hair, but it cost only £7 and the women that does it always pushes her boobs in to your head whilst shes cutting your hair, Win Win alround if you ask me.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
SUCH love in this thread :( There's a photo of me (oldish) on page 1! I don't consider myseld twattish! I consider myself a old-gaming fat bastard :(

The phat being on the phallic side u skinny whelp xD :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Aye :( But I'm only 20.. A while till 40/50!

Cherish it, because trust me, it comes up on you sooner that you think

...and when you do start to lose your hair, you will think back to these days and forget about the bad haircuts and just remember the days when you actually had the stuff, whatever it looks like

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Theres a hairdressers near me that is shit as fuck! they literally destroy your hair, but it cost only £7 and the women that does it always pushes her boobs in to your head whilst shes cutting your hair, Win Win alround if you ask me.

so your a glass half full guy then eh? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom