hair styles!

- English -

Resident Freddy
Anyone know a website for hair styles? :p

I know this may sound weird, but I am looking for a site with lots of pictures with short styled hair with dye ( pref blue ) ;)

I have searched the net but have been unsuccessful. If there arent any of this resource, any advice on how I can get a pic of how I want my hair dying to give to my hairdresser?

Could just tell them how, but i feel a pic would be better..

and yes my hair is going half blue :p in a stylish way

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
what kind of hairstyle ya getting, get spikes all over, massive 10cm ones

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i dunno if its you or not:eek: so i want say too much, but that hairstyle is wank and need to do it properly:p looks like a drunk done it

im durnk im mean but i dknow aboooot hair xD

need to even it out abit, that is a badd mohawk

- English -

Resident Freddy
Mikah75 said:
i dunno if its you or not:eek: so i want say too much, but that hairstyle is wank and need to do it properly:p looks like a drunk done it

im durnk im mean but i dknow aboooot hair xD

need to even it out abit, that is a badd mohawk

thanks for the professional opinion ;) although the pic is a good few months old.. my hair is little longer and it just seems better each time I do it hehe...

was thinking of getting the mohauk and sort of more blue to 1 side although not two halves. my hair isnt shaven or anything for a mo, just i always put it up.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
awww man!! i wrotee like LOADSss of help but theer sever went tdown:< you'll have tow wait for omororw cos im really quriwee fucked xDDD!

TOMOERRROW!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Need to change mine too - I keep trying to leave it so it grows a bit more then have the guts to get the barber to do somet different but every time i go in its just a no.2 sides and back and short on-top :( I need something to hide the grey

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
need to change mine aswell. i realy look like

mcgyver.jpg

:mad:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
awww man!! i wrotee like LOADSss of help but theer sever went tdown:< you'll have tow wait for omororw cos im really quriwee fucked xDDD!

TOMOERRROW!

I dislike when people get pissed and then go on the internet :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I dislike when people get pissed and then go on the internet :(

QFT

and then pretend they cant type properly. I mean, if you were really that smashed, why come in and come on FH??

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
allready got blue hair , with mohawk and random spikes.. around 7-9 cms long i suppose but not all strait up!

its not all its cracked up 2 be!

i want pink hair now, its like a obsession! :eek:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Commandment said:
allready got blue hair , with mohawk and random spikes.. around 7-9 cms long i suppose but not all strait up!

think me and u maybe lost friends :)

btw theres apparently a website you can put a picture in of yourself and then draw dyes in to see what it would look like.. any1 know?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Vladamir said:
Get some black eyeliner while you're at it :(

hehe..

I just like to be different in someway. I think it reflects my personality if I dyed my hair with some blue in...

pink is probably over the top and would have to be for charity / big dare or something from a hot bird I like.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
whats this with people wanting to dye hair blue and pink? oO i agree, go emomode as well...

tamtap

Banned
Huntingtons said:
whats this with people wanting to dye hair blue and pink? oO i agree, go emomode as well...

its a requirement to work in mcdonalds.

Tam

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Commandment said:

Can i see pic plz?

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
How is dying hair blue and pink emo?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
That first link posted was shitty as hell. The pictures are the worst I've EVER seen.

Yeah, I really wanna end up exactly like this.

16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom