Hair Care

Mey

Part of the furniture
Now I was just brushing my teeth and was looking at my hair and it got me thinking, what is the best way to look after it (males really rather than females sorry girls..) I gel my hair and I am a smoker so I find I have to wash it pretty much ever day or I stink like the dirty corner in a rock pub.. Anyway to the point.

Washing it in the morning, or before you got to bed? Which is better?

Also conditioner or no conditioner?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wash mine when ever im in the shower.

ususally using herbal essence.

dont make the mistake of using shower gel that apparently is ok for the hair :/

just fucks it up imo.

i smell like flowers all day and have no split ends etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Long hair.

Rock'ish guy.

I wash it when i feel like it, sometimes go 3 days without.

Smoke like a chimney.

Chicks dig it :p

With long hair it's good to let it grease up every now and then, washing hair daily just hurts it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i just use a bar of soap atm, everyone says i have really nice soft hair

Mey

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
i just use a bar of soap atm, everyone says i have really nice soft hair

Raven when my hair was longer i used to use soap, it works really well and makes your hair like knotted (sorta) so you don't need gel!

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont wash your hair every day unless you want to go bald. It may not cause it but it will really speed things along.

I use conditioner.

Dont use a really strong alkalis shampoo im pretty sure it makes you bald quickly and gives you weak hair causing it to fall out.

Shampoo I use: Bed head (Tigi) and Bed Head manipulator

What shampoo does: Manipulator is shampoo that clears out all of the gell/wax and things i put in my hair, if you go into a salon, ask them what shampoo you need to get rid of gell for frequent use they'll give you a name. Write it down and hit e-bay or a online seller im sure they can give it to you for 1/10th of the extortionate prices.

And remember, even rock stars was their hair sometimes (looks at the dude with "teh seel")

John

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
a bit off topic but, recently g/f kinda half forced me into dyeing my hair, dont mind it now kinda looks nice :p

but since then seems to have grown weaker, falls out alot more, a awful lot more its worrying/disgusting? this normally happen when u dye it?

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
why dye did you use, is it blonde?

bleach isnt good on anything tbh :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Ati said:
why dye did you use, is it blonde?

bleach isnt good on anything tbh :p

nops not blonde, its blue/black... but its horrifying to see all ur hair falling out when in the shower or putting gel in it.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
nops not blonde, its blue/black... but its horrifying to see all ur hair falling out when in the shower or putting gel in it.

if it was blonde b4 you just c the hairs alot better now ;) But dyeing it is never good i think...

And on topic... I wash it like every other day sometimes use conditioner if im at my gf's as i like a 30+ min shower session :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
ok
best thing to use imo (ive tried lots)
is Herbal Essences, and conditioner!
after 3 days you'll never not use it again after you feel your hair:p
i wash my hair every morning

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i wash my hair every third day and condition it whenever i dont wash it. if i wash it every day, it gets greasy and ming.
i need to use an anti-dandruff shampoo, i currently use the body shop anti-dandruff ginger shampoo and the body shop olive conditioner. conditioner is great but i'm changing the shampoo when it runs out because it smells too strongly of ginger :p

Gamah

Banned
Put strips of potassium in your hair and step into the shower..you will never have to worry about it again!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Pair of clippers and you're set for life. No shampoo, no visits to the barbers, just shave and go :drink:

Gamah

Banned
Bracken said:
Pair of clippers and you're set for life. No shampoo, no visits to the barbers, just shave and go :drink:

Prefer my method.

Bracken says: potassium..is that like stella bruv?!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i have to use herbal essences daily for it to be this good
gets all greasy after 2 days, its different for everyone, you'll have to try it out
but my hair is like silk :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well i started using Vo5 Absolute Blonde shampoon // the same version conditioner, i have to say it makes my hair go superdooply Blonde. (being naturally dity blonde myself it must highlight it or something?)

Glad to see im not the only guy who cares for there hair..

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Bracken says: potassium..is that like stella bruv?!

One's white the other's shite. Definitely not "one of lifes great mystrys!" , to quote another thread by some poster....

tris-

Mikah75 said:
i have to use herbal essences daily for it to be this good
gets all greasy after 2 days, its different for everyone, you'll have to try it out
but my hair is like silk :D

you go girl. herbal essense rox everyones sox.

Gamah

Banned
Bracken said:
One's white the other's shite. Definitely not "one of lifes great mystrys!" , to quote another thread by some poster....

Oh come on how do you beat the wife football hooligan style without good old stella?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Oh come on how do you beat the wife football hooligan style without good old stella?

You tell me, you seem to be the expert :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Have short hair so not really an issue for me. Use wash n go or just water.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Put strips of potassium in your hair and step into the shower..you will never have to worry about it again!

lithium > potassium

;) repped for intelligence of the reactivity series.

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
hydrofluoric acid pwns all

Not entirely true, the fluor in it is rather a dampner. try using a mixture of Hydrochloric and phosphoric acid ^^

Though, except for enamel of the teeth, Acetic acid (when concentrated) will do enough to any organic substance :p

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Rinusch said:
Not entirely true, the fluor in it is rather a dampner. try using a mixture of Hydrochloric and phosphoric acid ^^

or just cut your damn head off

tris-

Rinusch said:

Though, except for enamel of the teeth, Acetic acid (when concentrated) will do enough to any organic substance :p

i suggest heating acetic acid up and breating in the fumes!

Mey

Part of the furniture
HCl + H3PO4 = Stomach Acid + Fizzy Drink tbh, Everyone ready to be sick?

Gamah

Banned
Rinusch said:

Nerver mess with a man whos FH avartr is an atom structure :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom