Hail Albion!

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
hey all, I just moved here from US server Galahad.

Whats the rvr like here, 8man groups or huge zerging?

think i will play sorc, wiz or HO merc, what classes do u need the most?

Hope to see u all in rvr soon

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Huge zerging. Sorc is certainly the most desired Alb class at the moment, but you wouldn't go astray with a Merc either.

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
Would have to wait for ToA to make a Merc tho, I wont make anything but a Half Ogre one...they just do sick dmg in rvr. When you get a str at 420+ your dmg output is like nothing else seen before

Tilda

Lots of zerging in emain.
But there are some very skilled FG vs FG guilds on all 3 realms. They generally roam emain or odins as 1 fg and do quite well.
I'd say we're short of good sorcs, and clerics.

Tilda

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Elvis Is Not Dead !!!!! Cia Hold Him In A Latin American Prison !!!!!!!!!!
Dont Belive Their Liiieeesss !!!! Freeeee Eeellvvviissss !!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gunny said:
hey all, I just moved here from US server Galahad.

Whats the rvr like here, 8man groups or huge zerging?

think i will play sorc, wiz or HO merc, what classes do u need the most?

Hope to see u all in rvr soon

both, depending on where you go. We've got some pretty good gank groups here, but there's quite often big zerg versus zerg fights.

HO merc would be good but you need to wait till end of february so go with sorc for now :) ice wiz might get you a gank group I suppose - need to join a guild though as pickup pbaoe doesn't happen very often.

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
excalibur server >> any usa server i haveplayed on imo :)

yes some will say there is much zerg. but there is also LOTS fo 8v8's and duo v duo . 1v1's all over the show . all zones seem active nearly 24/7

where as on usa servers ive been on its only emain that never sleeps . and in primetime there not many in hw or odins. whereas on excal odins/hw and emain are always have people in them.

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah on my old US server is was only rvr in one zone, usually emain. Never any rvr in Hadrians and hardly any in Odins.

Looks like ill try to get a Sorc to 50 before ToA and then maybe roll a HO merc as well.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
no one said it so I will :p

we have enough albs tbh, maybe you should try hib (I would if I were you).

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, thats why i started here. And because I am tired of the RVR on Galahad

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I've always been curious. Is American irc always a load of loud people screaming, "I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" at each other?

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Gunny sounds like your best option is to roll a necro so that when TOA comes along you can get a 50 HO very quickly (ie PL of course). Alternative is a cleric so that you have both group utility and/or a bot.

Good luck and welcome to Albion

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc is a desired class, and fun to play, but you need to be a calm person because in RvR you are the 1st to die/ get targetted. I can tell you 3 savages assisting on you really hurts...

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
Savages are getting nerfed, nerfed and then nerfed again. Didnt play my savage much after the 3rd nerf.

I would fear 3 warriors more, the only good tank left in Midgard :p

Do you have a IRC channel for Excal? IRC on Galahad was real fun, some great ppl there. Even my hated enemies had some good guys, not many but a few :eek6:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gunny said:
Savages are getting nerfed, nerfed and then nerfed again. Didnt play my savage much after the 3rd nerf.

I would fear 3 warriors more, the only good tank left in Midgard :p

Do you have a IRC channel for Excal? IRC on Galahad was real fun, some great ppl there. Even my hated enemies had some good guys, not many but a few :eek6:

I see you have the american view of midgard :) this may well change after you play alb/excal for a while - some very nasty mid gank groups here (and some of them even have zerkers in them!).

Savages will still hurt like hell next patch :p

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
You will be supprised how little dmg they do sometimes. My skald usually do more dmg in assist trains. Quad hits are only once every full moon and chants drain so much hps now, most are only using haste and evade chants

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gunny said:
You will be supprised how little dmg they do sometimes. My skald usually do more dmg in assist trains. Quad hits are only once every full moon and chants drain so much hps now, most are only using haste and evade chants

maybe per-hit... a savage will be hitting at cap-speed anyway :)

maybe once ToA arrives and everyone wielding a 6.0 speed weapon can hit every 1.5s....

having read far too many whines about mercs getting more style damage than zerkers on the VN boards (not by a long shot) and how they can't kill blademasters (why on earth would they want to?) the "midgard sucks it's so nerfed" theme gets a bit tiresome ;) especially when yer getting slaughtered by mids daily :)

(not that I'm saying zerkers don't have issues... but claiming they do less style damage is just BS... 1.25 growth rate on aurora borealis gotta hurt)

maybe everything will change with 1.65... but other than people giving up due to not liking being nerfed I don't see it ending the ability of a mid assist train to flatten most enemies :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Gunny said:

Quakenet, #celticfist is main excal (whine) channel (for some reason Oo)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
irc.fragzone.se and /j #celticfist ..there is all the action u need ;P and we also have a nice channel for all our stealthzergers, #stealthzerg .. same server =) (quakenet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom