hahahahaha NP are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Zoyster

will we see you in emain now ? Zerg guild ........ when will you understand, it doesn't matter if u die in emain, weak the lot of u.

B

behatch

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
will we see you in emain now ? Zerg guild ........ when will you understand, it doesn't matter if u die in emain, weak the lot of u.

erm stfu zerger

B

borf

just let him be, he's just angry and pissed off like a 13year old kid who just lost his precious ...
->posting in every thread with this mid-suck-mode, instead of playing in odin's to annoy mids ...

whine on!

O

old.Icebreaker

Last time i zerged Nolby Pride they cried like little kids on mirc. Was funny to read. With personal insults etc.... :D

They are just a bunch of roxxor kids :p

T

telaron

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Last time i zerged Nolby Pride they cried like little kids on mirc. Was funny to read. With personal insults etc.... :D

How did u avoid getting detect on the radar?

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by borf
just let him be, he's just angry and pissed off like a 13year old kid who just lost his precious ...
->posting in every thread with this mid-suck-mode, instead of playing in odin's to annoy mids ...

whine on!

Im too busy too play, but ow we will.....

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker

some ppl cant do it without the numbers behind them icebreaker
good luck next time

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by ormagaa
some ppl cant do it without the numbers behind them icebreaker
good luck next time

some ppl cant do it without the savages behind them ormagaa
good luck next time

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by cougar-
such new thread

I think it is a great thing NP did this morning.
They finally helped the Midgard realm.
Something new.
Ok, it was lame, but from a guild that uses savages and radar, that is to be expected.
And in reality they helped the realm cause they would do more damage themselves, so really they only helped themselves. But then again, everything one does is governed by self interest.
Regards, Glottis

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I think it is a great thing NP did this morning.
They finally helped the Midgard realm.
Something new.
Ok, it was lame, but from a guild that uses savages and radar, that is to be expected.
And in reality they helped the realm cause they would do more damage themselves, so really they only helped themselves. But then again, everything one does is governed by self interest.
Regards, Glottis

glottis you sound like a broken record, have you got proof NP use radar? nope i guess not. and please please stop saying every realm is over powered except albion, its the players in mid/hib that are over powered compared to the retards in albion not the classes. all realms have over powered classes. necros, infs and mincers anyone?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
necros, infs and mincers anyone?

LOL...
Yeah, phear the necro...
Yeah, phear the rr1-5 minstrel
Yes, phear the inf. It can kill stuff... Really helps in fg vs fg. Albs have one stealther that can kick ass... Whoopiedo. A fg of infs with 1 minstrel and 2 clerics is so uber...
Regards, Glottis

R

Ravenbourne

so bolt range mez, bof and sos (which you gimps dont even use properly) are really under powered, did i mention end regain on a plate wearer

R

Ravenbourne

and shooting a necro pet for around 90 with crit shot isnt wrong? :rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
so bolt range mez, bof and sos (which you gimps dont even use properly) are really under powered, did i mention end regain on a plate wearer

Typical story... Albs don't know how to play their classes..
Oh, please come to Albion and teach us....
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Icebreaker

Glottis and Ravenbourne can you please make your own thread or talk in pm's? I want to flame Nolby Pride here :D

R

Ravenbourne

why would i want to play alb, i am not 12 years old and i am not spanish

edit j/k btw. but your realm needs to stop zerging if it ever going to learn how to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom