Hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaa

G

g0ldenbone

Dunno.. I thought it was pretty funny personally.. not really that worthy of a ban.

And its certainly not that worthy of gloating.. thats probably more pathetic...

O

old.Demeter

ROFL
Cron showed himself as most albiest alb
how lame

O

old.CrazyMuppet

These are the same guys that were whacking the DF merchants right?

Don't try to imitate <Darkwolves>. It gets you nowhere...

A

Aule Valar

registering there as i type to click the totally justified button :)

J

Jiggs

godam way to go GOA :D

_maybe_ <chaos theory> will get the mesage now :p

and LOL that he only got 20% of people in his favour....

D

Draylor

:clap:

Even GOA can get something right once in a while. Just a shame its only 3 days ;)

T

Tranquil-

I'm tempted to register to that board just to vote.

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Cronn

Just some proof that GOA arn't a complete waste of time.

Just had to mention it. GOA have NOTHING to do with the us servers. They brought DAoC to europe, that is all.

P

Pin

Re: Re: Hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaa

Originally posted by Denisée

Just had to mention it. GOA have NOTHING to do with the us servers. They brought DAoC to europe, that is all.

Errrr... You do realise that this person is someone playing on the EU servers (Excalibur/Albion), and it is GOA that have banned the person?

C

Cronn

Re: Re: Hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaa

Originally posted by Denisée

Ok I don't wanna make you look stupid but this happened on Excalibur, follow the other link I posted and engage brain.

A

**Aligro**

i cant get on so could you please post the post here please?

O

old.LandShark

Another <Chaos Theory> wanker gets his just desserts...
Roleplaying my arse :rolleyes:

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Pin
Yes, that's exactly what I think he was doing.
Nah, even Landshark's arse doesn't cause that much grief.... :uhoh:

A

Aule Valar

not even after a full dinner of the baked beans upon the toast?

T

ToKE

if only you knew

If only you knew the full story.... but that will just have to wait till the time is right.

A

Arthwyr

If only you knew the full story.... but that will just have to wait till the time is right.

LOL and when would that be after you cleaned keltoi ?

T

ToKE

Well.. that would spoil the supprise wouldn't it?

D

deffy

I was actually in mithra at the time in a group with a couple of other guys. One of whom was in chaos theory, a guild I'd never heard of before that day, it was about 5 mins before I had to log and this guy in chaos theory (whose names escapes me at this moment) says something along the lines of "I'm leaving now, my guild are coming to wreak havoc here" I was quite puzzled at exactly what they were going to do in mithra untill I saw the other thread, if they really are roleplaying then they suck at it :p and if it's true they kill the df merchants for a laugh they want banning permanantly, as do darkwolves. I know some of you found there little trip to df funny but i'm sure you wouldn't have if you'd have been trying to buy gear at the time. luckily darkwolves aren't on my server and I just have to put up with there little wannabe's ;)

B

bult

Great move GOA, they say they are roleplaying but its just BS. Killing DF merchants when ppl begging for them to stop is just lame. So is killing grey mobs in mithra.

C

congin

Well DF merchants are killable and everyone who pays to play this game have the rights to kill everything that they are able to kill right? It's just shit to ban ppl for killing gray mobs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom