Hahaha

Laddey

FH is my second home
This is what added me on facebook.

Janine Harrison

Is chillaxin blaaazzzed shit weather guna go shopin n make sum sik t for me n ad the beast lmao nearly the weekend agen fukin ye mate cnt wait till ma party wish it wud hurry up n cum still no skets r dikedz allowed invatation only peace owt bruvas xxx

Fucking hahahahahha what a cunntttt

Laddey

FH is my second home
A girl, called Janine added me on facey.

Look at her status, oh christ all mighty

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fucking hahahahahha what a cunntttt

You, Sir, have bismirched that fine lady's honour!

*takes off his gauntlet and strikes Laddey about the face with it*

I demand satisfaction for the insult paid to her, and so I DO CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL!

:twak:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No offence laddey, but that is what I expected as normal for people you may know.

Laddey

FH is my second home

I demand satisfaction for the insult paid to her, and so I DO CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL!

Haha, have you read her status? She is a cuunnntttt. A saggy stinky one at that

No offence laddey, but that is what I expected as normal for people you may know.

none taken man. I'm fuck all like that

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Judging by your post in the [TRAFFIC WARDENS] thread, you have turned into a victorian gentleman/chap.

You sir, are a cad and a bounder, and I will have no part in this!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Judging by your post in the [TRAFFIC WARDENS] thread, you have turned into a victorian gentleman/chap.

You sir, are a cad and a bounder, and I will have no part in this!

By jove, I think he's got it! :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Is chillaxin blaaazzzed shit weather guna go shopin n make sum sik t for me n ad the beast lmao nearly the weekend agen fukin ye mate cnt wait till ma party wish it wud hurry up n cum still no skets r dikedz allowed invatation only peace owt bruvas xxx

Hello there!

I am currently relaxing. The weather is quite unsavoury, therefore I shall make myself and my friend 'The Beast' a nice cup of tea and treat myself to some shopping! It is nearly the weekend again, (my, dosent time fly!) and I am having a small garden party with some close friends of mine. This party is strictly invitation only I'm afraid so unfortunately no dickheads are allowed.

With regards;

Janine Harrison.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not even close pikeh.. What a shite attempt tbh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't know why, that's not fucking english :(

Original post is what is wrong with society now!

+1

Justification enough to bring back capital punishment

List of peope to hang

Hmm...lets see....

1. Estate hoodies
2. Girls who wear those massive hoop earings and chew gum constantly
3. People who drive past your house at 3am with their music blasting out full volume
4. Blokes who own a staff terrier and who wear their trousers below the waist and who have more than 2 tattoos
5. People who think drum & bass is a type of music
6. People who say "like" or "totally" or "cool" in every sentence
7. Labour politicians

Cozak

Part of the furniture
+1

Justification enough to bring back capital punishment

List of peope to hang

Hmm...lets see....

1. Estate hoodies
2. Girls who wear those massive hoop earings and chew gum constantly
3. People who drive past your house at 3am with their music blasting out full volume
4. Blokes who own a staff terrier and who wear their trousers below the waist and who have more than 2 tattoos
5. People who think drum & bass is a type of music
6. People who say "like" or "totally" or "cool" in every sentence
7. Labour politicians

You suck.
I have a staffy, and DJ drum and bass. If I ever found myself typing anything like what Laddey posted I would make haste to the nearest cliff. Once again, Lamp, you and bits of your list suck! :kissit:

CorNokZ

What kind of drum n' bass do you listen to Cozak?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
All of it really :) DJ tech dnb and the darker stuff mainly (limewax, tech itch, counterstrike, noisia, black sun empire etc) and a bit of jump up, depending on what the vibe is like!
If just listening its anything really, listening to the new fabriclive mix by noisia a bit recently, new commix one is good as well. Had a lot of mixes on from Central Beatz raves down leeds as well.. <3 the dark side central beatz was awesome for that

You into dnb? :)

CorNokZ

I know of none the names that you have just mentioned, but I have always had a hard time, trying to figure out what the difference between drum n' bass and hardcore is?

I love hardcore so I just might like drum n' bass just as much, because afaik it is pretty much in the same league?

I've seen heard it once live in Amsterdam, when some guy from London was sat on scene with his huge drum set and his iBook and drumming away to the beats he mix'd and played on his computer at the same time and that was fucking insane :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dont think its too disimilair. Went to my 2nd hardstyle/gabba (bit of psytrance thrown in) rave this weekend gone, rave called Detox (ironically) up in Newcastle and absolutely loved it. BPM of the hardstyle seems pretty similar to dnb around 170 or so. Dont know too much about hardcore like i reckon its just the drum loops and a lot of wobbly basslines in jump up and such that differentiate it.
This is like the extreme end of the spectrum of what i usually mix:

YouTube - Counterstrike - Sickness & Suffering (Donny Remix)

doesnt really get much heavier than that for dnb..

stuff like this as well
YouTube - Black Sun Empire - Breach

first drop on that tune is pure class :)

and current value.. omg this tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcpg...uTube - Current Value - Tektonic [Music Video

CorNokZ

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Really liked the Black Sun Empire! Will have a listen at the last two later when I've finished some uni work

As goes for hardcore I'm into the melodic type and not just some hard bass pounding with hardly no real music going on

YouTube - G-town Madness vs The Viper - Come As One

YouTube - Evil Activities - Nobody Said It Was Easy

As goes for hardstyle I'm quite fond of these two tracks atm:

YouTube - Tuneboy - I Will Growl

YouTube - D-block & S-te-fan - KINGDOM (high quality)
you suck, find newer songs & get me some new tunes :(

Laddey

FH is my second home
Hello there!

I am currently relaxing. The weather is quite unsavoury, therefore I shall make myself and my friend 'The Beast' a nice cup of tea and treat myself to some shopping! It is nearly the weekend again, (my, dosent time fly!) and I am having a small garden party with some close friends of mine. This party is strictly invitation only I'm afraid so unfortunately no dickheads are allowed.

With regards;

Janine Harrison.

Hahaha!!

basically means

Blazed = getting stoned
Sick = great
Skets = Skanky, dirty slaggy whores
peace out brothers, means goodbye my fellow friends

Everz

FH is my second home
gimme her number laddey, sounds like my typa slag init

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Hello there!

With regards;

Janine Harrison.

Funny, I read it as:

It's cold and I own an axe. There seems to be some faeces on fire in my vicinity. Nonetheless, I plan to enter a food retailer of some description and cook a fine meal for myself and my pet animal.The brief 2-day non-working interlude is almost upon us in which I plan to have a small but tasteful gathering, the beginning of which I wish would approach at a subjectively more rapid pace. At this gathering I desire that no persons of questionable disposition or manner attend. I hope that any male kin I have are not involved in any form of aggression at this moment in time.

Miss Harrison.

What a random proferring of information from such an eloquent individual. I have assumed she is unmarried. To be honest, who would marry her with language like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom