hahaha healers!

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Warlock + Purge3 = Overpowered, if you can't see that you need glasses.

if its so OP, why doesn't any (that i know of) have it ?
and saying all players are noobs is just dull, but ofc you know the class better than anyone who've played it to rr7 :rolleyes:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
If you honestly think that warlocks are a balanced class, then there is no reason to continue this because you are obviously a retard.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Svettig said:
it's actually really sad to see all the warlocks trying to say it's not easymode to play a WL, what has this game come to ?
Well bonelamencer did try and say playing a BD was hard aswell...

and remove the other in the thing about fair playing guilds

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Amorina said:
with capped resist u can make WLs hit under 400/chamber (and most ppl only have 2 chambers (more chambers = less dmg unless easymode odins with power relics) so less QQ and more eq imo (and buffed as 99% of stealthers are, warlocks wouldnt be a problem)

yes im drunk :cheers:
Well not long ago i saw a wl get mezzed on goth and i was on my 35 ns at the time (fully buffed ofc as u said most are), so i PA'd him then CD then 2 styles and dead... he wasn't toa'd and not 50 i dont think (probably 45+ but certainly not 50). Just goes to show that wl's can be beat by a lot of stealthers :m00:

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
If you honestly think that warlocks are a balanced class, then there is no reason to continue this because you are obviously a retard.

I didnt say they were balanced, just gave my opinion on buying purge3, alot of OP things in daoc, WLs are one of them

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Well not long ago i saw a wl get mezzed on goth and i was on my 35 ns at the time (fully buffed ofc as u said most are), so i PA'd him then CD then 2 styles and dead... he wasn't toa'd and not 50 i dont think (probably 45+ but certainly not 50). Just goes to show that wl's can be beat by a lot of stealthers :m00:

Oh shit, you killed a lvl 40+ caster in RoG armor with a fully buffed level 35 stealther who happens to have a 7 second stun? Wow, you have skills, really.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
confused said:
Well bonelamencer did try and say playing a BD was hard aswell...

and remove the other in the thing about fair playing guilds
I never said that :p BD is an easymode class but for using its full power it does take some skill ;) It's totaly unbalanced and owerpowered class for pvp servers(as well as warlocks) because mythic doesn't give a shit about this.However for rvr servers those classes are balanced.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't blame ppl for playing OP classes,look further and blame mythic for making the game unbalanced and ignoring the problems of pvp servers !

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Oh shit, you killed a lvl 40+ caster in RoG armor with a fully buffed level 35 stealther who happens to have a 7 second stun? Wow, you have skills, really.
didnt say anything about that, you really are sad that you flame someone for just that... nevermind your account will be gone soon even though u just got it back you'll no doubt be bug using again in no time (here comes the perma ban ftw).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
FallycSymbol said:

its not a 7 second stun, 5or6...think its 5 seconds on dragonfang

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
its not a 7 second stun, 5or6...think its 5 seconds on dragonfang
dragonfang = lvl 50 thrust style(ns cannot get it,lvl 35 chars cannot get it),has 5 sec stun,usable after evade.

cd=crippling death=lvl 34 critical strike style,has 7 sec stun,usable after landing your pa successfully

So take your words back m8 ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
dragonfang = lvl 50 thrust style(ns cannot get it,lvl 35 chars cannot get it),has 5 sec stun,usable after evade.

cd=crippling death=lvl 34 critical strike style,has 7 sec stun,usable after landing your pa successfully

So take your words back m8 ;)

lol i got pwnd!

xylso has a NS so their evade stun is at lvl 25 diamondback. thought he was talking about that

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Why did you think that? He said he used CD... perhaps you thought the warlock started melee'ing and he got DB off? lol

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
- (Mordred Only) Spread heals cast by players with their immunity timer set will no longer affect groupmates who don't have their immunity timer set.

cant wait for 1.78

So you're blaming healers for a bug mythic couldn't be arsed to fix ?

Edit: As again it wouldn't be a problem if all the excuse-for-pvp rambling that goes on camlann under the label "HARDCORE PVP" didn't happen near uh, bind stones. How hardcore is that, we fight near bindstones loller ! Oh wait

Korgan

Banned
Lothandar said:
So you're blaming healers for a bug mythic couldn't be arsed to fix ?

Edit: As again it wouldn't be a problem if all the excuse-for-pvp rambling that goes on camlann under the label "HARDCORE PVP" didn't happen near uh, bind stones. How hardcore is that, we fight near bindstones loller ! Oh wait
Haha! So true. :rolleyes:

Kinda off topic but Mythic nerfed all the resist chants from 20% to 16% with their latest "fix". Go meteor, go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom