haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.FIN

Banned

Hi,

I'm getting quite sick of your flame baiting. if you dislike the DAoC Community just go away, or stay and stop acting like a 12 year old.
if you don't do either I'll be more then happy to help a bit

lol no lifers, i haev to be teaching a leson for you : if you consider life as peanuts you will fidn that both are liek eachother, however not exactly, while peanut do live life as lively but live aint very different now is ? take a moment for think on that

lol noobs no lifes

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
u know what the worst thing about a chinese is.... when they hide peas in the good stuff :/

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
yet you call flaming a community over and over a life?

Er, yes very good definition.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharma said:
yet you call flaming a community over and over a life?

Er, yes very good definition.
9 posts in a month is hardly over and over. :p

Though I do pity the person who has such a great life that he needs to go and show 'lesser' people how great his life is, thus proving it cant be that great if he needs others 'lower down' to confirm it.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
9 posts in a month is hardly over and over. :p

Though I do pity the person who has such a great life that he needs to go and show 'lesser' people how great his life is, thus proving it cant be that great if he needs others 'lower down' to confirm it.

Heh, he was also at it on BW too so. ;)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't this the guy who thinks he's cool when he plays pc games drunk with his geek friends? :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
+ thinks SWG is the ultimate game yet still has his DAoC chars in his siggie.... :rolleyes:

old.FIN

Banned
i have shages more chcks and drank more booze than in ur lifetime :drink:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
old.FIN said:

lol no lifers

lol noobs no lifes

SWG:
Chi_Euro
Fin And his Pets
Fin- Shoots
Drunken Rifleman riding with uber buffs
Master Smuggler
Master CH
Master Doc
Master Rifleman

hypocrite
:eek:

oh btw, i dont play daoc anymore but i still think your a cock.

anyway im bored

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
old.FIN said:
i have shages more chcks and drank more booze than in ur lifetime :drink:

Animals and your boyfriends doesn't really count I think,and..who gives a fuck about how much you can drink,after all..look at what all that booze did to your spelling and intelligence. :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm,think I figured this guy out.About once every few weeks he drinks some booze and gathers enough courage to come to these forums and claim what a cool guy he is. :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
?...

Go do what the h*** you want to do with your life (drinking oil and screwing dogs if thats what suits you), just stay the hell away from me.

You get a reply telling you that people has had enough of your flaming, and you reply with "how much booze u drink" and something about peanuts that you would need a world-class translator to translate?

Bugger off w*nker.. :touch:

(sorry if people find this post too agressive, but reading stuff like that makes me wonder if theire testing nuclear products on human's..)

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, actualy Fin is ok fela, if you know him you would know :)
i will never forget him leading some big rvr raid in hib and running in circles around Crim with 4 fgs for 45 mins because he was completely drunk :) Funny dude he is, give him a break heheh.

:drink:

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
old.FIN said:

Hi,

I'm getting quite sick of your flame baiting. if you dislike the DAoC Community just go away, or stay and stop acting like a 12 year old.
if you don't do either I'll be more then happy to help a bit

lol no lifers, i haev to be teaching a leson for you : if you consider life as peanuts you will fidn that both are liek eachother, however not exactly, while peanut do live life as lively but live aint very different now is ? take a moment for think on that

lol noobs no lifes

Hahahahahah this is great :D

Life is like a peanut...hahaha :touch:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
lefo said:
hehe, actualy Fin is ok fela, if you know him you would know :)
i will never forget him leading some big rvr raid in hib and running in circles around Crim with 4 fgs for 45 mins because he was completely drunk :) Funny dude he is, give him a break heheh.

:drink:
I'm not sure who is dumber.

Fin or the 4FG's

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I'm not sure who is dumber.

Fin or the 4FG's

Well you know how it goes when you are led ... you /stick to nearest toon and look at the screen time to time if anythig is happening. But after 45 mins and still running people got suspisous :) And yes, Alb Exc is a .. hm weird. :touch:

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Fin is always fun and a lot better then most of the people I've known. At least he has some good points unlike some others who just flame away like little kiddies and get offended so easily.

Hope to see yah in WoW Fin :) I sure as hell miss you ingame :)

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Fin

Fin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fin is a great guy, and as Khalen says, great fun! I used to be his GM in Illuminati and his, shall we say "outspoken" views on a lot of things used to keep me quite busy, lol... but he does make a lot of sense once you get to know him, and he is a seriously funny guy...

Ziva

Fluffy
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us Flin but insulting a whole community isn't very helpfull and will only result in more flame so this one gets locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom