WTF? Haha

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Faye and myself just saw Lee Evans at Wembley Arena... So fff'ing funny... If you get a chance to see him DO IT!!! hehe only £35 a ticket...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Can't stand him. Only that knob with the massive smile and the annoying bouncy hair and THAT voice gets on my nerves more. judge on britain's got talent, always on that live at the apollo, his name completely escapes me but you know who I mean.

Edit - michael mcintyre :eek:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
dont find him funney either ;/ was to predictable and scripted ;/

Glad you liked it tho!

Everz

FH is my second home
Hes fucking diabolical.

Lets do a situation, say something everyone says, then pull a face with the same high pitched or retarded voice... rinse and repeat.

Missus loves him though, could shoot her the times I've had to watch the drab.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Who's worse?

I'm guessing Peter kay/Johnny Vegas?
lee_nelson.jpg

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Well if you guys dont like him :) i dont care hehe :) we enjoyed it so hah!! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've always wondered which UK comedian gives the best impression of the UK people? Like for example larry the cable guy is a good look at southern folk in the US and the great, sometimes late, billy connelly gives a good look into the scottish mindset.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Billy Connelly is far, far more intelligent and open minded than your average Jock, sadly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could be true(can't say as i've not got much experience with moronic scots :p), still gives a fair view on the culture.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Who's the camwhore Amph? Share more but with less clothing

Everz

FH is my second home
Though the way you talk about her and yourself is cringeworthy that is one decent bit of gash. I'd tap it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thought it was simon evans, then i read people talked trash about this fella and i knew i was wrong ;(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Though the way you talk about her and yourself is cringeworthy that is one decent bit of gash. I'd tap it.

Yeh bit weird to have her as avatar on here, lol.

SAUSAGE FEST

Everz

FH is my second home
I'd be more fearful that the missus would find out and be 'why are you sharing my pic with strangers off the net?' Though admitedly I've 2-3 people off here on fb so they've seen mine.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Well for 1 you guys dont know her like i do... Also she dont mind either... I also have her as my pic on fb too... So, anyway i couldnt give a rats ass what you guys think...

You guys (generalising ofc) are so quick to judge and comment on stupid things and go completely off topic... If it has nothing to do with the topic in hand stfu...

Everz

FH is my second home
Well for 1 you guys dont know her like i do... Also she dont mind either... I also have her as my pic on fb too... So, anyway i couldnt give a rats ass what you guys think...

You guys (generalising ofc) are so quick to judge and comment on stupid things and go completely off topic... If it has nothing to do with the topic in hand stfu...

Jesus, we weren't slating you for fucks sake. If anything I was noting in my case that my gf wouldnt like it, nowt about yours.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Good defending.

Thx :)

@everz :) sometimes with me when i read something from others i tend to read it as a negative which is why i get defensive... If thats the case then i apologise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom