Haha!

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Gordonax
If that's what you want, why don't you try saying it for a change in a more reasoned manner, instead of making every thread a whine?

No, i have said that many times in many different formes.

Sometimes u cant just be arsed to explain the same thing over and over and over when ppl just seem to deny it.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
B*llsh*t Jaond. You don't want fair fights - you want to fight 2 v 1 with two bbs to back you up.

There is no fair fight's in emain most of the times one of the side got bigger numbers.

If you ever leave amg emain you can find me solo in hw or for. sauvage many days of the week

You whine and bitch when others work in larger numbers.

Well I don't think im the onlyone that think 1fg of stealthers is alittle to much

Yu want 'fair' - go out solo without the bbs.

90% of the stealthers are buffed so can't see how that would be fair.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Oh so you never followd the mighty Outlowzerg adding to some hib vs mid fight ok guess you the onlyone then

Fights where one side heavily outnumbers the other bore me, so I tend to avoid them. But then I don't particularly enjoy 1fg vs 1fg either - keep takes and soloing are much more interesting.

And we do leave many fight's when some other sb duo fighting an alb duo for example,but ofc we jump if they get adds. But if we see a hib vs alb fight ofc we will join the fight :)

In other words, you add like everyone else.

I

ilienwyn

give stealthers a new private zone where there will be loads of mg :)p) and you will have your fun and we will hopefully stop listenning all about you :D

R

-RG-Jaond

Fights where one side heavily outnumbers the other bore me, so I tend to avoid them. But then I don't particularly enjoy 1fg vs 1fg either - keep takes and soloing are much more interesting.

And i like to duo with my irl friend what's your problem?

In other words, you add like everyone else.

It happends but not like we gonna add when 2sb killing 1 solo pala to get like 100rp's

Anyway time for bed now, can fight about this tomorrow when im at work and i can upset you with some df whine to ;)

N

-Nuked-

Fact is, everyone knows that DF needs adjusting. A 9sec stun off evade on a class that evades as much as an infi does is silly.

But Jaond and Nal... well what they want isn't an adjustment to make things fair, it's a nerf so they can sit there and feel smug, and wtfpwn everything in sight.

I used to have respect for those guys. However, since they started turning every thread into a "nerf DF!" one, and whining like a pair of four year old girls who've lost their Barbie dolls, I've lost that respect.

;D they make the posts because its probibly true, when a high % of the realm roll the same class at the same time, you can tell that something is up with that class! .. example: everyone in midgard didnt roll a savage because thane is the win

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by -Nuked-
;D they make the posts because its probibly true, when a high % of the realm roll the same class at the same time, you can tell something is up with it! .. everyone in midgard didnt roll a savage coz thane is the win

thane is the win!!!

Atleast mine :p

B

belth

thane is the win!!!

Atleast mine :p

Do the right thing, /delete the SB and play the Thane. Exclusively :D

C

cougar-

give kobold thanes with determination, il make one then.

G

Gordonax

And i like to duo with my irl friend what's your problem?

I don't have a problem with you duoing. I wouldn't have a problem if you stealthzerged with five friends. But you don't seem to see that using numbers to your advantage and ensure a win is exactly the same, whether you're ganking a duo with four stealthers or ganking a soloer with two.

Anyway time for bed now, can fight about this tomorrow when im at work and i can upset you with some df whine to ;)

LOL

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Divinia
since when did mythic start to care about TL's ? ><

he got the point
100000% agree with that
smartess comment in "another one whine"

J

Jergiot

zzzzzz df not the problem, necros are. they made dem liddul lvl 50 infils pop like gobbos.

F

-fwapp-

if nething it shows that infil TLs can admit when theyre overpowered? not like sb tl?

K

knoll

dont worry ML's are soon here to fuck it up mayor.

oh and by the way Leech and Zerg for the win.

stop being such a hypocrits all of u. the few ppl iwe not seen adding or leeching think i can count them on 1 hand / week.

atleast among the stealther community we all do it dont try to say something else then u are just lying.

i do it allmost all the time and i love it.

K

knoll

oh and if i cant win against a guy solo next time ill bring a friend :)
1 on 1 skill in this game is a big JOKE might as well play lotto comes down to the same thing luck.

D

DroP DeaD

Originally posted by -yoda-
imo buffbots killed stealthwars.

nerf buffbots with some sort of ranged buff and stealth wars 1/2 way to being fixed :)

Then Infis would camp APK, NSs camp HPK and SBs camp BK (for Odins)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by skile
They won't and can't remove/change dragonfang. That would be nerfing scouts in the same round, and they DON'T need nerfing.

how many scouts actually have DF then? As you do need to have it(as in actually being able to pull of the style) before it could possibly nerf your class.

G

gwal

Originally posted by jox
Even alb TL:s have started to think that infils/dragonfang needs a nerf! :ddd

Prolly coz all slow-minded albs abandon their support-classes and reroll fotm-infils/mincers. A fact that damage the whole RvR-situation for albs, and in the end for the rest of us also :)

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=58818975&replies=33

lolz, aint that great? even your "own" TL:s are pissing on you :p

this dont look like a whole lotta pissing to me:
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=55439057&replies=0

S

skile

Originally posted by driwen
how many scouts actually have DF then? As you do need to have it(as in actually being able to pull of the style) before it could possibly nerf your class.

Some high rr scouts have it, not sure, but I think Jergiot has it, and some rr6 scout, and I'll have it this weekend.

R

-RG-Jaond

I don't have a problem with you duoing. I wouldn't have a problem if you stealthzerged with five friends. But you don't seem to see that using numbers to your advantage and ensure a win is exactly the same, whether you're ganking a duo with four stealthers or ganking a soloer with two.

It's so very rare that we find a solo infil, dont know what game you playing but not the same as me if you se alot of solos around in emain.

And if we wanted numbers to our advantage we would have to move with 1fg+ like your realmates.

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by skile
Some high rr scouts have it, not sure, but I think Jergiot has it, and some rr6 scout, and I'll have it this weekend.

How do you spec to get DF ? and more important why?

Z

Zoldot

ok I havent read all comment but to you aussie ur comment ont he first board.. lol 99.9% yeah right^^

and the reason many ppl did also I think is because mid had all str relics and ppl didn't realise that, and they only checked the dmg and sad like w00t sb does MUCH MUCH more dmg then infil and ns! and they didnt realise that mid had str relics and that infils had DF and NS had AP.
But yes sb needed a nerf, many of the sb's who played agreed on that but absolutely not that much.

Now when a class is overpowered combined with all str relics and that they usualy shall have more dmg then other class's since htey have other goodies then it sure looks like the class is VERY overpowered when infact they weren't.

and to all ppl especially poopmyass, before u come with ur stupid comment like SB have 2h wpns and SB have more hp. why dont u just fuck off? its BS, WOW 2h wpn they WTFPWN EVERYTHINGEEH!!!! and mroe hp, lol 50 more hp! wow!!! you dont realise that we can have norse as sb.. yes we have more con but less dex/quick. so you compare saracen to norse and say LOOK SB GOT 150 MORE HP!! and still dont realise the sb has aug con 2 toughness 2 while the saracen has 1 on those.
Something need's to be done about the assassin situation but I'm not sure that infils needs a nerf. Maybe it would solve something if they give infil 2.2 specc pts. but maybe they should boost sb a little, like give them a better RA.
I'm almost sure poopy come with some stupid comment.
Nothing I can do about it.

J

jox

Originally posted by Jergiot
zzzzzz df not the problem, necros are. they made dem liddul lvl 50 infils pop like gobbos.

Very very very true.

The only hope I see for mid stealthers in near future is that Prescience Node on Convoker is overpowered, so the stealth climate becomes much harder for ALL of us.

D

DroP DeaD

Originally posted by Zoldot
ok I havent read all comment but to you aussie ur comment ont he first board.. lol 99.9% yeah right^^

and the reason many ppl did also I think is because mid had all str relics and ppl didn't realise that, and they only checked the dmg and sad like w00t sb does MUCH MUCH more dmg then infil and ns! and they didnt realise that mid had str relics and that infils had DF and NS had AP.
But yes sb needed a nerf, many of the sb's who played agreed on that but absolutely not that much.

But didnt people whine from other servers about it to? And im sure not EVERY server has Mid holding all Strength relics.

G

grimster

Originally posted by Aussie-
when ppl whined about LA/Savages it was like 99,9% of alb and hib population. only ppl i see whine about DF are sbs.
conclusion: there isnt gonna come a nerf :m00: . compare it with a foodladder. sbs are the food of the infils. I don't see Infils whine about bd and they have like 0% chance to win from them even with all RAs up.

The comment about BD's are the work of a true genius!

The same rule apply to me not attacking Necros or ANY Mercenary's and some minzers 1 on 1.

Inf's are a bit harder to AVOID being attacked by.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by nalistah
another smart comment. FUNNEHAY?

Do you actually blame SBs for going duo when there is 1456273498758 FOTMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS who all scream "LOOK AT ME MAATES, I WTFPWND HIM WITH MY LEET UBERSKILLED DOUBLEFROST!!", all grouping together in n00bzergs?

Exactly :D

B

BidAccount

It's so very rare that we find a solo infil, dont know what game you playing but not the same as me if you se alot of solos around in emain.

And if we wanted numbers to our advantage we would have to move with 1fg+ like your realmates.

Umm - you do.

Stop taking the moral high ground here. You duo/trio with two buffbots because you want to outnumber your targets. They in turn respond with superior numbers for the same reason. And so on.

Any night of the week the midzerg wave overuns amg you are guaranteed a dozen or more shadowturds will be floating in its wake and lurking around amg, or the three designated shadowturd lurk locations between amg and atk. Alb stealthers then systematically flush these locations of shadowturds until the next midzerg wave rolls in bringing its floating debris behnd it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom